- The report contains detailed information about Netgear Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Netgear Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Netgear Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Netgear Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Netgear Inc. business.
About Netgear Inc.
NETGEAR, Inc. engages in the design, development, and marketing of networking products for home users and for small business. The companys product offerings enable users to connect and communicate across local area networks, or LANs, and the World Wide Web and share internet access, peripherals, files, digital multimedia content and applications among multiple networked devices and other internet-enabled devices.
The companys product line consists of wired and wireless devices that enable Ethernet networking, broadband access, network connectivity, network storage and security appliances. These products are available in multiple configurations to address the needs of customers in each geographic region in which the companys products are sold.
Small business networking: These products include Ethernet switches, which are multiple port devices used to network PCs and peripherals via Ethernet wiring; Wireless controllers, which are devices used to manage and control multiple WiFi base stations which in turn provide WiFi connections to PCs and peripherals; Internet Security Appliances, which provide internet access through capabilities such as anti-virus and anti-spam; and network attached storage, which enables file sharing among multiple PCs and other networked devices over a local area network.
Broadband Access: Broadband is a transmission medium capable of moving more digital content over public high speed networks than traditional low speed telephone lines. Products that enable broadband access include routers, which connect the home or office networks to the Internet via broadband modems; gateways, which are routers with integrated modems, for Internet access; IP telephony products, used for transmitting voice communications over a network; and Media servers, which store files and multimedia content for access by PCs, laptops, smart phones and other internet enabled devices.
Network Connectivity: Products that enable network connectivity and resource sharing include wireless access points, which provide a wireless link between a wired network and wireless devices; wireless network interface cards and adapters, which enable devices to be connected to the network wirelessly; media adapters, which connect non PC entertainment devices, such as TVs, audio players, and game consoles to a network; powerline adapters and bridges, which enable devices to be connected to the network over existing electrical wiring; and MoCA adapters and bridges, which enable devices to be connected to the network over existing coaxial wiring.
The companys competitors within the small business networking market include companies such as 3Com Corporation, Allied Telesyn International, Buffalo, Inc., Dell Computer Corporation, D-Link, Hewlett-Packard Company, the Linksys division of Cisco Systems, Inc., Fortinet, Inc., SonicWALL, Inc., and WatchGuard; and within the home networking market, companies such as Apple Inc., Belkin Corporation, D-Link, and the Linksys division of Cisco Systems.
The companys other competitors include vendors, such as Devolo, LEA and AVM in Europe, Corega International SA and Melco, Inc. in Japan and TP-Link in China, and broadband equipment suppliers such as Actiontec Electronics, Inc., ARRIS Group, Inc., Comtrend Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Motorola, Inc., Sagem Corporation, Scientific Atlantaa Cisco company, Thomson Corporation and 2Wire, Inc.
In November 2010, Netgear Inc. and Acronis Technology announced their worldwide technology partnership, which targets to help regional businesses cut backup storage and disaster recovery times.
NETGEAR, Inc. was founded in 1996.
1. NETGEAR INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NETGEAR INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NETGEAR INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NETGEAR INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NETGEAR INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Netgear Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Netgear Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Netgear Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Netgear Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Netgear Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NETGEAR INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NETGEAR INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Netgear Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Netgear Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Netgear Inc. Major Shareholders
Netgear Inc. History
Netgear Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Netgear Inc. Offices and Representations
Netgear Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Netgear Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Netgear Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Netgear Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Netgear Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Netgear Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Netgear Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Netgear Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Netgear Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Netgear Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Netgear Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Netgear Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.