- The report contains detailed information about Mitec Telecom Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Mitec Telecom Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Mitec Telecom Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Mitec Telecom Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Mitec Telecom Inc. business.
About Mitec Telecom Inc.
Mitec Telecom Inc. engages in the design and manufacture of telecommunication products for the wireless and satellite communications industries worldwide.
The company operates in two segments, Wireless Telecommunications (Telecom) and Satellite and Terrestrial Communications (Satcom).
The Telecom Segment consists of designing, manufacturing and selling radiofrequency (RF) conditioning and amplifier subsystems for wireless and cellular base stations. These components are distributed worldwide and are integrated into high performing wireless communication infrastructures that enable voice, data/Internet and broadband capabilities in multimedia communications area.
The Satcom Segment engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of RF components and subsystems for Satellite Earth Stations used by direct-to-home TV service providers very small aperture terminal networks (VSAT). It also sells solid-state power amplifier technologies, which carries various intellectual property rights and are patent protected, mainly to government and military system integrators for military radar and communication systems.
The company sells its components worldwide mainly to network providers for incorporation into high-performing wireless communication infrastructures that enable voice, data/Internet and ultimately multimedia communications. Its equipment is integrated into telecommunications systems and then sold to telecommunications service providers, including telephone, cellular, paging, data and broadcast companies, who use it in constructing their communications networks.
The company designs and manufactures wireless, microwave and satellite transmission system products, such as amplifiers; multi-carrier amplifiers; masthead amplifiers; booster amplifiers; duplexers; filters; tower top receivers; receiver multi-couplers; coaxial duplexers and filters; integrated LNA duplexer assemblies; filters-subsystems; circulators, isolator, couplers and flexible waveguides; wave guides (rigid/flexible); redundancy switching networks; monitoring and control systems; output arms; solid-state power amplifiers; and VSAT products, and integrates these components into multi-function subsystems (MFSs). The company has designed, produced and supplied wireless infrastructure equipment in the following areas VSAT uplink networks; components, subsystems and MFSs used in the construction of base stations for existing cell-based networks as well as for the new personal communication systems (PCS)/personal communications network (PCN) cell-based networks; and uplink and downlink network MFSs to be integrated into earth stations for satellite communications.
The company's customers include network providers, system integrators, and system operators. Its major customers include Huawei; GDNT; Globecomm; Alcatel-Lucent; CommScope; Ericsson; Datapath; Viasat; Ceragon Networks; Xiacom; RFS; Echostar; EADS Astrium; PAX River; Naval Research Laboratories; and L3 Communications. It sells its products in Canada, the United States, Europe, and Asia.
Mitec Telecom Inc. was founded in 1972.
1. MITEC TELECOM INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MITEC TELECOM INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MITEC TELECOM INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MITEC TELECOM INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MITEC TELECOM INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Mitec Telecom Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Mitec Telecom Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Mitec Telecom Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Mitec Telecom Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Mitec Telecom Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MITEC TELECOM INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MITEC TELECOM INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Mitec Telecom Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Mitec Telecom Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Mitec Telecom Inc. Major Shareholders
Mitec Telecom Inc. History
Mitec Telecom Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Mitec Telecom Inc. Offices and Representations
Mitec Telecom Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Mitec Telecom Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Mitec Telecom Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Mitec Telecom Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Mitec Telecom Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Mitec Telecom Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Mitec Telecom Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Mitec Telecom Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Mitec Telecom Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Mitec Telecom Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Mitec Telecom Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Mitec Telecom Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.