- The report contains detailed information about Global Payment Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Global Payment Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Global Payment Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Global Payment Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Global Payment Technologies Inc. business.
About Global Payment Technologies Inc.
Global Payment Technologies, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of currency validation systems, including paper currency validators and related paper currency stackers in the United States and international markets.
The companys validators receive and authenticate paper currencies in various automated machines, including gaming and gaming related equipment, beverage and vending machines, and retail equipment that dispense products, services, coinage and other currencies.
The companys note stackers are sold with validators and are designed to store validated paper currency, and in some cases record and store information on contents, usually in secure removable cassettes. The companys validators are used in a variety of original equipment manufacturer applications and have been engineered into the design of major gaming and various beverage and vending machines.
The company has a wholly owned subsidiary, Global Payment Technologies (Europe) Limited, which is based in the United Kingdom and is responsible for sales and service of the company's products in Europe and the Middle East.
Argus: Argus is a gaming note validator, which can process multi country databases. The Argus sensor system has the companys patented Red, Green, Blue and Infrared (RGBI) optical array, which generates 56 channels of high resolution data. The Argus validator also has a high sensitivity magnetic sensor and high resolution Side-Looking Sensors.
SA-4: SA-4 is a note validator that can handle bills up to 3.35 inches in width, as well as holds a database of approximately 128 various bank notes in four directions. The SA-4 sensor system has the companys patented RGBI optical array and a bar code reader that is compatible with the various Ticket In Ticket Out systems currently found on many casino floors. The SA-4 currency validator contains a new high sensitivity magnetic circuit that doubles the sensitivity to detect inks. SA-4 contains front and rear sensors, which guarantee the detection of critical bill position information. SA-4 supports various communication protocols commonly used for vending, gaming, and video lottery machines.
In 2007, the company launched its Falcon currency validator which uses Digital Signal Processor technology for note recognition. Falcon was designed as a version of the Aurora validator and is targeted for low end casinos, kiosks, payment systems, and amusement games.
Sales and Marketing
The company has sales and service offices in London, Moscow, Lima, and Peru. The company also has distributors in Australia, New Zealand, Pacific Rim, Russia, Italy, Southeast Asia, Latin America, the Middle East, and South Africa.
The companys primary customer includes Global Payment Technologies Australia Pty, Limited.
The companys competitors include Money Controls PLC; Japan Cash Machines Co., Ltd. (JCM); and Mars Electronics International (MEI) for both the gaming and the beverage and vending marketplaces.
In the domestic market, the company competes with divisions or affiliates of manufacturers of vending machines, such as Royal Vendors, Inc., which is an affiliate of Coinco.
The companys competitors in the international beverage and vending markets include MEI, JCM, Ardac, International Currency Technologies, Sanyo, Conlux, Coegis and Cashcode Company, Inc. (Cashcode).
The companys competitors in the gaming machine business include JCM, MEI, Ardac, and Cashcode.
In the secondary low value gaming markets, the company competes with Innovative Technology, Ltd.
Global Payment Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1988.
1. GLOBAL PAYMENT TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GLOBAL PAYMENT TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GLOBAL PAYMENT TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GLOBAL PAYMENT TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GLOBAL PAYMENT TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Global Payment Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Global Payment Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Global Payment Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Global Payment Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Global Payment Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GLOBAL PAYMENT TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GLOBAL PAYMENT TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Global Payment Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Global Payment Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Global Payment Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Global Payment Technologies Inc. History
Global Payment Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Global Payment Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Global Payment Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Global Payment Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Global Payment Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Global Payment Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Global Payment Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Global Payment Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Global Payment Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Global Payment Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Global Payment Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Global Payment Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Global Payment Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Global Payment Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.