- The report contains detailed information about Dot Hill Systems Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Dot Hill Systems Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Dot Hill Systems Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Dot Hill Systems Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Dot Hill Systems Corp. business.
- * - The report may be supplemented by PESTEL analysis, an ideal tool that helps to uncover external factors influencing the business.
About Dot Hill Systems Corp.
Dot Hill Systems Corp. provides storage systems and storage software for organizations requiring networked storage and data management solutions in open systems architecture. The companys storage solutions consist of integrated hardware, firmware and software products employing a modular system that allows end-users to add capacity as needed.
The companys range of products, from medium capacity storage units to multi-terabyte storage area networks (SANs). Its Assured family of data protection software products provides additional layers of data protection options to complement its line of storage disk arrays. In January 2009, the company launched a line of products to address the need for smaller form factor, highly dense storage utilizing SAS or serial ATA, or SATA, disks, as well as the newest generation of solid state disks, or SSDs.
The company offers storage systems in FC, SCSI, iSCSI, SAS and SATA technologies with DAS and SAN configurations. It also offers enterprise class RAID software for Windows and Linux servers, as well as storage management applications, which can manage any one or all of its storage system configurations. In addition, performance enhancing and DMS software is sold bundled with its storage systems or licensed separately to OEM customers, including AssuredSnap and AssuredCopy.
R/Evolution Modular Storage Architecture: This family of new offerings focuses on the incorporation of SAS/SATA drive technology with various front-end host interfaces. These products are focused on the general purpose market initially and introduce various technological advancements, including EcoStor (elimination of batteries in a RAID cache management system) and SimulCache (high-speed mirrored cache coherency).
2730: The company offers 2730 product, which is a general purpose storage array offering approximately four 4 Gb FC ports host connectivity and any combination of approximately 56 SAS and SATA disk drives. It can be deployed in both a SAN and DAS environment.
2730T: The company offers 2730 Turbo product, which is a general purpose high performance storage array offering approximately four 4 Gb FC ports host connectivity and any combination of approximately 56 SAS and SATA disk drives. It can be deployed in both a SAN and DAS environment.
2722: The company offers 2722 product, which is a general purpose storage array offering approximately four 4 Gb FC ports host connectivity and any combination of approximately 96 SAS and SATA disk drives. It can be deployed in both a SAN and DAS environments.
2530: The company offers 2530 product, which is a general purpose storage array offering approximately four 3 Gb SAS ports host connectivity and any combination of approximately 56 SAS and SATA disk drives. It can be deployed in both a SAN and DAS environments.
2522: The company offers 2522 product, which is a general purpose storage array offering approximately four 3 Gb SAS ports host connectivity and any combination of approximately 96 SAS and SATA disk drives. It can be deployed in both a SAN and DAS environments.
2330: The company offers 2330 product, which is a general purpose storage array offering approximately four 1 Gb iSCSI ports host connectivity and any combination of approximately 56 SAS and SATA disk drives. It can be deployed in IP SAN environments.
5730: The company offers 5730 product, which is a general purpose storage array offering approximately eight 4 Gb FC ports host connectivity and any combination of approximately 108 SAS and SATA disk drives. It can be deployed in both a SAN and DAS environment.
SANnet II Family of Storage Solutions: The companys SANnet II products provide enterprise class functionality to the entry-level and midrange storage markets. Through its SANnet II family of networked storage solutions, the company offers rugged RAID arrays that support SAN and DAS configurations. The SANnet II products provide up-time and are tested to operate in extreme environmental conditions. In addition, its SANnet II products share a common modular architecture and unified management system that integrates its SANpath and SANscape management softwar
1. DOT HILL SYSTEMS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DOT HILL SYSTEMS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DOT HILL SYSTEMS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DOT HILL SYSTEMS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DOT HILL SYSTEMS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Dot Hill Systems Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Dot Hill Systems Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Dot Hill Systems Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Dot Hill Systems Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Dot Hill Systems Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. DOT HILL SYSTEMS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DOT HILL SYSTEMS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DOT HILL SYSTEMS CORP. PESTEL ANALYSIS2
8.1. Political Factors
8.2. Economic Factors
8.3. Social Factors
8.4. Technological Factors
8.5. Environmental Factors
8.6. Legal Factors
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Dot Hill Systems Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Dot Hill Systems Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Dot Hill Systems Corp. Major Shareholders
Dot Hill Systems Corp. History
Dot Hill Systems Corp. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Dot Hill Systems Corp. Offices and Representations
Dot Hill Systems Corp. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Dot Hill Systems Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Dot Hill Systems Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Dot Hill Systems Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Dot Hill Systems Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Dot Hill Systems Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Dot Hill Systems Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Dot Hill Systems Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Dot Hill Systems Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Dot Hill Systems Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Dot Hill Systems Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Dot Hill Systems Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – This section is available when purchasing a report with PESTEL analysis only.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyse what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimising the threats to the organisation.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organisation, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations;
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organisation?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
- Environmental – What environmental ecological and facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?