- The report contains detailed information about Datalink Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Datalink Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Datalink Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Datalink Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Datalink Corp. business.
About Datalink Corp.
Datalink Corporation engages in the design, installation, and support of data center solutions to mid and large-size companies. The company assesses, designs, deploys, and supports infrastructures, such as servers, storage, and networks. It offers a suite of practice-specific analysis, design, implementation, management, and support services.
The company sells enterprise-class data storage, server and networking solutions, which include installation and configuration services. Its multi-site laboratories enable customers to participate in demonstrations of various technologies, including long distance, site-to-site replication; data recovery; WAN optimization; de-duplication; and virtualization.
Solutions and Services
The companys portfolio of solutions and services spans three practices: consolidation and virtualization; enhanced data protection; and advanced network infrastructures.
Consolidation and Virtualization: The company's consolidation and virtualization solutions and services ensure data center infrastructures are flexible, shared, and manageable. Its virtualization portfolio supports near-term needs (for example, virtualizing server and storage environments) and to helping organizations develop and execute long-term strategies for data center efficiency (cloud computing and data center build-outs. The companys virtualization infrastructure assessments provide views of existing resources, including servers (both physical and virtual), applications and storage. With this cross-domain visibility and information about the interrelation of each area its customers can evaluate its recommendations on design and alignment of their infrastructures to support their virtual environments.
Enhanced Data Protection: The companys enhanced data protection services and solutions help customers safeguard their information, as well as meet internal and external requirements for accessing, protecting, and retaining these assets. Its solutions include local and remote backup, disaster recovery, archive, and compliance. The company aligns each solution with customer service level agreements and business needs in mind. Its backup audits and assessments provide customers with backup operation performance metrics and recommendations for improvement.
Advanced Network Infrastructures: The company assesses, designs, and deploys network infrastructures. It helps companies consolidate, converge, and optimize their networks. The companys solutions vary in scope from entire networks to enhanced router, switch, WLAN, security/VPN, and WAN optimization technologies. Its network architectural review services include an assessment of a customer's current network design, recommendations for improvement, and a roadmap for migrating to consolidated and converged network.
The company has established relationships with the storage, server, and networking hardware and software suppliers. Its suppliers for disk storage products include Data Domain LLC; Dell Inc.; EMC Corporation; Hitachi Data Systems Corporation; International Business Machines Corp.; NetApp Inc.; and Oracle Systems (Sun). Its suppliers for tape automation products include Oracle Systems (Sun); Quantum Corporation; and Spectra Logic Corporation. The company's suppliers for software products include APTARE, Inc.; Akorri, Inc.; EMC Corporation; Sepaton Inc.; Symantec Corporation; and VMware, Inc. Its suppliers for servers include Cisco Systems, Inc.; Dell Inc.; and Oracle Systems (Sun). The company's suppliers for switches/directors/storage networking products include Brocade Communications Systems, Inc.; Cisco Systems, Inc.; F5 Networks, Inc.; and Riverbed Technology, Inc.
The company's competitors include Hewlett-Packard Company; IBM; Forsythe Technology, Inc.; InterVision Systems Technologies Inc.; Trace--3, Inc.; Presidio, Incorporated; and Sirius Computer Solutions, Inc.
Datalink Corporation was founded in 1958.
1. DATALINK CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DATALINK CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DATALINK CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DATALINK CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DATALINK CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Datalink Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Datalink Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Datalink Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Datalink Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Datalink Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. DATALINK CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DATALINK CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DATALINK CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. DATALINK CORP. PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DATALINK CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
11. DATALINK CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Datalink Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Datalink Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Datalink Corp. Major Shareholders
Datalink Corp. History
Datalink Corp. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Datalink Corp. Offices and Representations
Datalink Corp. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Datalink Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Datalink Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Datalink Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Datalink Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Datalink Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
Enhanced SWOT Analysis2 Porter Five Forces Analysis2
LIST OF FIGURES
Datalink Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Datalink Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Datalink Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Datalink Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Datalink Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Datalink Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a Project Plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The extended Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions followed by sixth question added to the original concept:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Is there any complementary products, government decisions or public perception that can impact business?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to Imitate?
- Organized Properly?