- The report contains detailed information about B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd. business.
About B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd.
B.O.S. Better Online Solutions, Ltd., through its subsidiaries, provides mobile and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions, and supply chain solutions for enterprise logistics and organizational processes.
The company operates its business through two segments, RFID and Mobile Solutions; and Supply Chain Solutions.
RFID AND MOBILE SOLUTIONS
The RFID and Mobile Solutions segments offerings form a turn-key solution, combining mobile infrastructure of manufacturers that the company represents, middleware software, and a software application. RFID refers to the use of an automatic identification method to remotely retrieve data using devices called RFID tags. It offers these solutions through its wholly owned subsidiary, BOS - Dimex Ltd. (Dimex).
The company offers turnkey solutions, as well as stand-alone products, including RFID and automatic identification data capture (AIDC) hardware and communications equipment, BOS middleware, and industry-specific software applications. The company markets its hardware, software, and middleware directly to customers or through distributors and system integrators.
The companys RFID and mobile division represents global manufacturers of AIDC equipment based on RFID and barcode technology. Among the manufacturers the company represents are Motorola Inc., Intermec Technologies and Corporation, Zebra Technologies Corp., Texas Instruments, Alien Technology, Cisco Systems Inc., M3, DLog GmbH, Microscan Systems Inc., Seagull Scientific Inc., Feig, and HID Global.
The company's RFID and Mobile Solutions division offers the following products and services:
Hardware: Includes thermal and barcode printers; RFID and barcode scanners and readers; wireless, mobile and forklift terminals; wireless infrastructure; active and passive RFID tags (HF & UHF); and consumables (ribbons, labels, and tags).
Middleware: Includes BOS RFID Server, a middleware between the enterprise application system and the RFID equipment (reader and tags) that enables data collection and event management. It is the key link between RFID hardware and enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, translating data into business events. This server enables customers to integrate their RFID environment directly with their application and receive the RFID data in either batch mode or on-line mode, depending on their business needs.
Software platform and applications: Includes BOS ID and BOS Livestock. BOS ID is a platform for systems integrators to assemble applications, without programming, for transfer to any AIDC client, such as a handheld rugged terminal, barcode reader or mobile PC. BOS ID has been installed in various customers in Israel, including Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd., Israel Aircraft Industries (IAI), and Shufersal (a food chain in Israel). BOS Livestock is a software application that enables livestock operations to manage, track, support, and plan all day-to-day tasks. BOS Livestock supports pig and hog farming processes, including real-time tracking of swine and farm equipment.
Integration Services: The company's integration services include site surveys, business requirements analyses, system design and configuration, and implementation, testing, and deployment.
Service lab: The company's lab offers maintenance and repair services to data collection equipment, as well as warehouse and on-site service plans.
SUPPLY CHAIN SOLUTIONS
The Supply Chain Solutions segment provides electronic components, networking and telecommunications equipment, and components consolidation services to the aerospace, defense, medical and telecommunications industries and enterprise customers worldwide. These services are provides through two wholly owned subsidiaries: BOS - Odem Ltd. (Odem) and BOS - Supply Chain Solutions (Summit) Inc. (Summit).
The company markets its supply chain solutions in North and South America through its wholly owned subsidiaries under the brands Summit, Summit Aviation, Ruby-Tech Inc. (Ruby-Tech), and Odem.
The company's services include representation of global manufacturers and distribution of their electronics components, communicati
1. B.O.S. BETTER ONLINE SOLUTIONS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. B.O.S. BETTER ONLINE SOLUTIONS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. B.O.S. BETTER ONLINE SOLUTIONS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. B.O.S. BETTER ONLINE SOLUTIONS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. B.O.S. BETTER ONLINE SOLUTIONS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. B.O.S. BETTER ONLINE SOLUTIONS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. B.O.S. BETTER ONLINE SOLUTIONS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd. Major Shareholders
B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd. History
B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd. Offices and Representations
B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.