- The report contains detailed information about Arrow Electronics, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Arrow Electronics, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Arrow Electronics, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Arrow Electronics, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Arrow Electronics, Inc. business.
About Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Arrow Electronics, Inc. provides products, services, and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. The company serves approximately 900 suppliers and approximately 125,000 original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), contract manufacturers (CMs), and commercial customers.
The company offers both products and a range of services and solutions including materials planning, design services, programming and assembly services, inventory management, and various online supply chain tools.
The company distributes electronic components to OEMs and CMs through its global components business segment and provides enterprise computing solutions to VARs through its global enterprise computing solutions (ECS) business segment.
Global Components segment is the distributor of electronic components and related services, covering three electronics markets, including North America, EMEASA (Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and South America), and the Asia Pacific region.
North America includes sales and marketing organizations in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The company owns ACI Electronics LLC (ACI), a distributor of electronic components used in defense and aerospace applications.
In 2009, the company acquired A.E. Petsche Company, Inc. (Petsche), a provider of interconnect products, including specialty wire, cable, and harness management solutions, to the aerospace and defense markets.
In the EMEASA region, Arrow operates in Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, the Russian Federation, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.
In the Asia Pacific region, Arrow operates in Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam. Over the past three years, the global components business segment completed the following strategic acquisitions to broaden its product offerings and expand its geographic reach in the Asia Pacific region:
Global ECS business segment is a distributor of enterprise and midrange computing products, services, and solutions to VARs in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Global ECS business segment is a value-added distributor of enterprise products for various suppliers including IBM, Sun Microsystems, and Hewlett-Packard and a distributor of enterprise storage and security and virtualization software. The Global ECS geographic operations are in 26countries, including Austria, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Morocco, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
The company and its affiliates serve approximately 125,000 industrial and commercial customers. Its customer base consists of OEMs, CMs, and other commercial customers. Customers include manufacturers of consumer and industrial equipment (including machine tools, factory automation, and robotic equipment), telecommunications products, automotive and transportation, aircraft and aerospace equipment, scientific and medical devices, and computer and office products. Customers also include value-added resellers (VARs) of enterprise computing solutions.
Arrow Electronics, Inc. was founded in 1935.
1. ARROW ELECTRONICS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ARROW ELECTRONICS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ARROW ELECTRONICS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ARROW ELECTRONICS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ARROW ELECTRONICS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Arrow Electronics, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Arrow Electronics, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Arrow Electronics, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Arrow Electronics, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Arrow Electronics, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ARROW ELECTRONICS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ARROW ELECTRONICS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Arrow Electronics, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Arrow Electronics, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Arrow Electronics, Inc. Major Shareholders
Arrow Electronics, Inc. History
Arrow Electronics, Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Arrow Electronics, Inc. Offices and Representations
Arrow Electronics, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Arrow Electronics, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Arrow Electronics, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Arrow Electronics, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Arrow Electronics, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Arrow Electronics, Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Arrow Electronics, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Arrow Electronics, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Arrow Electronics, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Arrow Electronics, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Arrow Electronics, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Arrow Electronics, Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.