- The report contains detailed information about Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc. business.
About Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc.
Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the research and development of products for applications using proprietary field emission technology, sensors, nanoelectronics, and nanomaterials platforms.
Applied Nanotech, Inc. (ANI)
ANI develops its proprietary carbon nanotube and related technologies. Its research is focused in the area of carbon nanotube technology and its application to the display, electronics, sensor, medical, and other industries. The companys technology platforms include Sensor technology; Nanoelectronic applications; Electron emission activities, primarily in the display area; Functional nanomaterials; and Nanoecology.
Electron Emission Activities
The companys main focus for the entire life of Applied Nanotech Holdings has been on electron emission activities. Its electron emission activities can be divided into display activities and non-display activities.
Display Applications: The companys display applications include large area CNT flat screen color field emission displays; backlights for displays; and PETS for medium resolution large area electronic billboards.
Non-Display Applications: The companys non-display applications include traveling wave tubes; non-radioactive sources; neutron and gamma-ray sources; lighting devices.
The companys products include hydrogen sensors for use in fuel cells for automobiles and for remote monitoring of power transformers; carbon monoxide sensors, that can last for 10,000 hours on a single battery; biosensors used to detect chemical, organic, or biological warfare agents, as well as explosives, hydrogen, ammonia, and various other chemicals; and Other sensors used to develop sensors for chemical, organic, and biological warfare agents.
These technologies are related to applications in that they use common materials, such as carbon nanotubes.
The company is in the advanced stages of research into nanomaterials using carbon nanotube and other composites. It signed a development contract with a sporting goods manufacturer to develop nanocomposites to be used in the manufacturers sporting equipment.
The company developed a concept called Photoscrub, which is based on an air purification technology originally developed by its strategic partners, Andes Electric Co., Ltd. The Photoscrub is a thin film coating on a flexible fiberglass cloth that decomposes pollutants at the molecular level in liquids and gases.
Technology Agreements: The company has technology agreements with Till Keesmann and MCC.
Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1987. The company was formerly known as Nano-Proprietary, Inc., and changed its name to Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc. in 2008.
1. APPLIED NANOTECH HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. APPLIED NANOTECH HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. APPLIED NANOTECH HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. APPLIED NANOTECH HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. APPLIED NANOTECH HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. APPLIED NANOTECH HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. APPLIED NANOTECH HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc. History
Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.