- The report contains detailed information about Alliance Fiber Optic Products Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Alliance Fiber Optic Products Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Alliance Fiber Optic Products Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Alliance Fiber Optic Products Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Alliance Fiber Optic Products Inc. business.
About Alliance Fiber Optic Products Inc.
Alliance Fiber Optic Products, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets a range of fiber optic components and integrated modules for communications equipment manufacturers and service providers in North America, Europe, and Asia. The company offers a range of products, including interconnect devices that are used to connect optical fibers and components, couplers and splitters that are used to divide and combine optical power, and dense wavelength division multiplexing (DWDM) devices that separate and combine multiple specific wavelengths.
The companys connectivity product family provides a line of optical interconnect devices, couplers, and splitters, PLC (planar lightwave circuits) and related optical products, as well as customized integrated modules incorporating these devices. Its optical passive products include wavelength division multiplexing (WDM) and DWDM components and modules that utilize thin film filter technologies to separate optical signals, variable attenuators, optical switches, and other optical devices utilizing micro optic lensing technology, including integrated electro-optical modules incorporating these products.
The companys connectivity platform provides fundamental component support for these applications, as well as standard and custom value added integrated solutions.
Connectivity Modules: The company designs and packages its various components to provide integrated connectivity modules for its customers. Its integrated modules are designed to reduce its customers system design requirements and implementation.
Optical Connectors, Adapters, and Cable Assemblies: Optical connectors and adapters are precision devices that connect fibers together. The company offers a range of connection products that support a range of fiber and fiber cable types. It provides its customers custom cable assemblies to serve in conjunction with its optical interconnection solutions at interface points in the optical communications network.
Fused and Planar Fiber Optical Splitters and Couplers: Fused and planar fiber optical splitters and couplers are branching devices that are used to split optical power from a single fiber, or set of fibers, into a different set of fibers. They are often used to distribute optical signals to multiple locations for processing.
Optical Tap Couplers and Ultra Low Polarization Dependent Loss Tap Couplers: Optical tap couplers are fused fiber branching devices that split off a portion of light to allow for optical monitoring and feedback. These devices are used in fiber amplifier power control. They are also utilized in transmission equipment for performance monitoring and control.
Amplifier WDM Couplers: Amplifier WDM couplers are used with specialized fibers to combine or separate specific wavelengths of light associated with standard telecommunications optical amplifier requirements.
Optical Fixed Attenuators: Optical fixed attenuators diminish the optical power with in a given optical path without interference or reduction in optical signal quality.
Fused Fiber WDM Couplers: Fused fiber WDM couplers are used to combine and separate optical signals transmitted on different wavelengths. Fused fiber WDM couplers might also be used to add additional functionality to the network, such as network status monitoring.
Planar Lightwave Circuit Splitters: The companys optical splitters reduce insertion loss, or the power loss incurred when inserting components into an optical path. The company devices enable monitoring and management of optical networks.
Optical Passive Products
The companys filter-based products serve WDM and DWDM systems as principal passive elements that direct and manage various optical signal channels. The companys Optical Passive Products devices serve various system OEM customers needs for and next generation network equipment.
Filter WDMs: The companys thin film filter based WDMs are used to combine and separate optical signals. Its filter-based products allow for higher isolation and narrower wavelength separations than fused fiber technology. Its filter WDMs are designed for a range of
1. ALLIANCE FIBER OPTIC PRODUCTS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ALLIANCE FIBER OPTIC PRODUCTS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ALLIANCE FIBER OPTIC PRODUCTS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ALLIANCE FIBER OPTIC PRODUCTS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ALLIANCE FIBER OPTIC PRODUCTS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Alliance Fiber Optic Products Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Alliance Fiber Optic Products Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Alliance Fiber Optic Products Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Alliance Fiber Optic Products Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Alliance Fiber Optic Products Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ALLIANCE FIBER OPTIC PRODUCTS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ALLIANCE FIBER OPTIC PRODUCTS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Alliance Fiber Optic Products Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Alliance Fiber Optic Products Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Alliance Fiber Optic Products Inc. Major Shareholders
Alliance Fiber Optic Products Inc. History
Alliance Fiber Optic Products Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Alliance Fiber Optic Products Inc. Offices and Representations
Alliance Fiber Optic Products Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Alliance Fiber Optic Products Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Alliance Fiber Optic Products Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Alliance Fiber Optic Products Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Alliance Fiber Optic Products Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Alliance Fiber Optic Products Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Alliance Fiber Optic Products Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Alliance Fiber Optic Products Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Alliance Fiber Optic Products Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Alliance Fiber Optic Products Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Alliance Fiber Optic Products Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Alliance Fiber Optic Products Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.