- The report contains detailed information about Funtastic Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Funtastic Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Funtastic Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Funtastic Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Funtastic Ltd. business.
About Funtastic Ltd.
Funtastic Ltd. (Funtastic) engages in the wholesale and distribution of childrens products, including toys, bags, apparel, stationery, infant, and gift products; and with organic growth and acquisitions now also includes confectionery, footwear, hobby products, publishing, pet accessories and homeware products.
Funtastic supplier of an array of products from simple bubble toys to highly sophisticated radio control vehicles. Products are distributed through all major retailers in Australia. Licensed products include classic brands like Spiderman and Hulk, as well as hot toys such as the 2002 Toy of the Year, VJ Starz.
Funtastic Apparel includes underwear, sleepwear, rainwear, swimwear and outerwear, Apparel. Licenses for Funtastics rainwear range Klik include Barbie, Thomas and Friends, Blues Clues and Winnie the Pooh.
The division holds licensing rights for brands as Winnie the Pooh, Barbie, Bob the Builder, Thomas and Friends and others.
Established in November 2001, Funtastic produces licensed character books and distributes book ranges from around the world. Its dedication to innovation is demonstrated by its acquisition of Colour N Sound. Colour N Sound uses patented T-Ink technology that allows the ink to transmit current.
The homewares division began at JNH with the introduction of childrens flip-out sofa. The division includes a range of licensed childrens homewares, from manchester to lighting, wooden furniture and camping chairs. The homewares division has diversified into electrical products with vacuum cleaners trading under the name Piranha and a personal care range branded Jolie.
JNH sells a range of innovative and fun toys suitable for newborns through to teens. The brands include Thomas & Friends, Bob the Builder, Digimon, Zoids, MegaSketcher, Bratz, Power Rangers and Air Hogs. The Company had strategic partnerships, with internationally recognised companies including Tomy, Bandai, MGA, Basic Fun, Spinmaster, Taiyo Edge and Thinkway.
The JNH Confectionery division was born out of novelty confectionery with candy toys such as Pez. The brand portfolio includes adult branded confectionery such as Anthon Berg, Brown and Haley and Cavendish & Harvey. The division represents international brands, including Chupa Chups (novelty) Pez, Jelly Belly, Beacon and Warheads.
Toy & Hobby Toys
The Company sells everything from innovative spy and activity products to speciality childrens educational toys. The Company has the distribution rights for Ertl diecast toys, with big licenses such as Bob the Builder and Thomas and Friends. They also sell the Revell brand of cars, boats and plane model kits.
This division comprises a range of goods including bags, stationery and nursery, along with a range of food storage, microwaveable plasticware and melamine products. The Company has developed an exciting range of Barbie jewellery that includes a range of costume jewellery. Funtastic has licensed stationery and also holds a distribution agreement with JAKKS Pacific, a US distribution company, allowing it to market the Pentech range of stationery in Australia and Funtastic has exclusive distribution rights to TVs Dr Harry pet toys and accessories.
The JNH Nursery division acquired Safety 1st brand in 1998. Safety 1st offers a range of feeding, bath time, health & hygiene products, gates walkers and bouncers. The Company also developed a range of Winnie the Pooh care and feeding products under the Safety 1st brand. Funtastic announced a new distribution arrangement with Medela Breastfeeding Pumps and accessories within its JNH Nursery division.
1. FUNTASTIC LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FUNTASTIC LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FUNTASTIC LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FUNTASTIC LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FUNTASTIC LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Funtastic Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Funtastic Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Funtastic Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Funtastic Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Funtastic Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. FUNTASTIC LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FUNTASTIC LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Funtastic Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Funtastic Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Funtastic Ltd. Major Shareholders
Funtastic Ltd. History
Funtastic Ltd. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Funtastic Ltd. Offices and Representations
Funtastic Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Funtastic Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Funtastic Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Funtastic Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Funtastic Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Funtastic Ltd. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Funtastic Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Funtastic Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Funtastic Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Funtastic Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Funtastic Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Funtastic Ltd. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.