- The report contains detailed information about Performance Health Technologies, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Performance Health Technologies, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Performance Health Technologies, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Performance Health Technologies, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Performance Health Technologies, Inc. business.
About Performance Health Technologies, Inc.
Performance Health Technologies, Inc. engages in the development and marketing of performance evaluation and rehabilitation products that monitor and guide exercise and give real-time motivational feedback.
The companys products provide varied exercise modes and assessment tools. Its clinical products allow clinicians to print reports for record keeping and compliance.
Core:Tx for physical therapists: The key hardware in the Core:Tx family of products is a small soap bar-sized device that can be attached anywhere on the body with adjustable straps. This device, utilizing MotionTrack technology, senses limb motion relative to the joint and continuously transmits that information wirelessly to personal computer software. The software provides motivating and informational feedback to the user by providing an entertaining and game-like interface. Core:Tx PT is a tool that is compatible with and enhances existing rehabilitative, preventative fitness, and strengthening protocols and equipment.
Core:Tx for stroke survivors: The Core:Tx for Stroke Survivors product is an improved and targeted version of Core:Tx PT focused on a specific type of user and intended for home use.
Core:Tx for professionals: Core:Tx for Professionals (Core:Tx Pro) is an update to Core:Tx for Physical Therapists, and is being tested in the clinical market. New software was developed to serve the rehabilitation industry.
Other Core:Tx derivatives: For Athletes, Rehabilitation, And Health & Fitness: These products would be marketed to individuals (those who have suffered injuries or motor-impairment, athletes, health, & fitness enthusiasts) that benefit from a customized rehabilitation or exercise program.
The companys SportsRAC Shoulder, Knee, and Forearm systems are installed in physical therapy clinics and university athletic departments and with professional sports teams throughout the United States and Canada.
The companys target customers include clinicians, coaches, trainers, athletes, and parents of young athletes.
The company's competitors include CDM Sport, Biodex Medical Systems, and Kinetic Muscles Inc.
The company was incorporated in 1998 under the name Applied Sports Technologies, Inc. Its name was changed to Sportstrac.com, Inc. in December 1998; to SportsTrac Systems, Inc. in 1999; and to Performance Health Technologies, Inc. in 2002.
1. PERFORMANCE HEALTH TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PERFORMANCE HEALTH TECHNOLOGIES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PERFORMANCE HEALTH TECHNOLOGIES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PERFORMANCE HEALTH TECHNOLOGIES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PERFORMANCE HEALTH TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Performance Health Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Performance Health Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Performance Health Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Performance Health Technologies, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Performance Health Technologies, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PERFORMANCE HEALTH TECHNOLOGIES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PERFORMANCE HEALTH TECHNOLOGIES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PERFORMANCE HEALTH TECHNOLOGIES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. PERFORMANCE HEALTH TECHNOLOGIES, INC. PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PERFORMANCE HEALTH TECHNOLOGIES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
11. PERFORMANCE HEALTH TECHNOLOGIES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Performance Health Technologies, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Performance Health Technologies, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Performance Health Technologies, Inc. Major Shareholders
Performance Health Technologies, Inc. History
Performance Health Technologies, Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Performance Health Technologies, Inc. Offices and Representations
Performance Health Technologies, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2010-2013 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2010-2013 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2010-2013 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Performance Health Technologies, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Performance Health Technologies, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Performance Health Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
Performance Health Technologies, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Performance Health Technologies, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
Enhanced SWOT Analysis2 Porter Five Forces Analysis2
LIST OF FIGURES
Performance Health Technologies, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Performance Health Technologies, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Performance Health Technologies, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Performance Health Technologies, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Performance Health Technologies, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Performance Health Technologies, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a Project Plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The extended Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions followed by sixth question added to the original concept:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Is there any complementary products, government decisions or public perception that can impact business?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to Imitate?
- Organized Properly?