- The report contains detailed information about Allied Healthcare International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Allied Healthcare International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Allied Healthcare International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Allied Healthcare International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Allied Healthcare International Inc. business.
- * - The report may be supplemented by PESTEL analysis, an ideal tool that helps to uncover external factors influencing the business.
About Allied Healthcare International Inc.
Allied Healthcare International Inc. provides flexible, or temporary, healthcare staffing services to the healthcare and social care industry in the United Kingdom. The company provides personal or basic care and nursing services in the home, in nursing and care homes and in hospitals.
As of September 30, 2010, the company operated an integrated network of approximately 115 branches throughout most of the United Kingdom. Its healthcare staff consists principally of homecare aides (known as carers in the United Kingdom), nurses, and nurses aides. It maintains a listing of approximately 12,000 homecare aides, nurses, and nurses aides.
In May 2010, the company acquired a shareholding in a group of businesses commonly known as Homecare Independent Living Group (HILG), which has operations in Ireland. The company acquired a 50.1% shareholding in L&B (No. 182) Limited, the holding company of the five entities that make up the HILG business. HILG provides homecare to the elderly, physically disabled and mentally disabled in Northern Ireland with four operating divisions and an increasing presence in the Republic of Ireland.
The company offers its services primarily to local governmental social service departments; government-funded National Health Service(NHS) and NHS Trusts; private individuals; nursing homes; care homes; and independent hospitals
The companys major competitors include Nestor Healthcare Group plc, Care UK, Housing 21 (which includes the Claimar Care Group), Mears Group plc, Supporta plc, and Carewatch.
Allied Healthcare International Inc. was founded in 1981.
1. ALLIED HEALTHCARE INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ALLIED HEALTHCARE INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ALLIED HEALTHCARE INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ALLIED HEALTHCARE INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ALLIED HEALTHCARE INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Allied Healthcare International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Allied Healthcare International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Allied Healthcare International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Allied Healthcare International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Allied Healthcare International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ALLIED HEALTHCARE INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ALLIED HEALTHCARE INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ALLIED HEALTHCARE INTERNATIONAL INC. PESTEL ANALYSIS2
8.1. Political Factors
8.2. Economic Factors
8.3. Social Factors
8.4. Technological Factors
8.5. Environmental Factors
8.6. Legal Factors
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Allied Healthcare International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Allied Healthcare International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Allied Healthcare International Inc. Major Shareholders
Allied Healthcare International Inc. History
Allied Healthcare International Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Allied Healthcare International Inc. Offices and Representations
Allied Healthcare International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Allied Healthcare International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Allied Healthcare International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Allied Healthcare International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Allied Healthcare International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Allied Healthcare International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Allied Healthcare International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Allied Healthcare International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Allied Healthcare International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Allied Healthcare International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Allied Healthcare International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Allied Healthcare International Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – This section is available when purchasing a report with PESTEL analysis only.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyse what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimising the threats to the organisation.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organisation, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations;
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organisation?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
- Environmental – What environmental ecological and facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?