- The report contains detailed information about IntelGenx Technologies Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for IntelGenx Technologies Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The IntelGenx Technologies Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes IntelGenx Technologies Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of IntelGenx Technologies Corp. business.
About IntelGenx Technologies Corp.
IntelGenx Technologies Corp., through its subsidiary, IntelGenx Corp., operates as a drug delivery company. The company focuses on the development of orally administered drug delivery products based on its proprietary oral drug delivery technologies.
The companys product development efforts are based upon three delivery platform technologies: a Multilayer Tablet technology, an Oral Film technology, and a Mucoadhesive Tablet technology. Its Multilayer Tablet platform technology allows for the development of oral controlled-release products. The Oral Film technology allows for the instant delivery of pharmaceuticals to the oral cavity, while the Mucoadhesive Tablet allows for the controlled release of active substances to the oral mucosa.
The companys product portfolio includes a mix of generic and branded products based on its proprietary delivery technology.
INT0001/2004: This is the generic product involving its Multilayer technology. The product has been tested in phase I studies.
INT0003/2005: The company has entered into a partnership with Cary Pharmaceuticals for the development of a once-daily tablet product containing an antidepressant and a nicotine antagonist. The product is intended for smoking cessation.
INT0004/2006: The development of an antidepressant Bupropion HCl, the active ingredient in Wellbutrin X has been completed. A regulatory submission file for a 505(b)(2) NDA submission is in preparation.
INT0005/2005: The company is in the process of developing a bilayer tablet containing a fixed-dose combination of a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug and a synthetic prostaglandin. Formulation development is completed and a pilot bio batch has been manufactured by the company.
INT0006/2005: The company has entered into a development agreement with Azur Pharma for the development and manufacture of a prenatal vitamin supplement. The product was launched in the United States under the brand name Gesticare.
INT0010/2006: The company has entered into an agreement with Cannasat Therapeutics Inc. for the development of a buccal mucoadhesive tablet product containing a cannabinoid-based drug for the treatment of neuropathic pain and nausea in cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy.
INT0014/2008: Under a development agreement with Cannasat Therapeutics Inc., the company is in the process of developing a controlled-release tablet containing Cannabidiol for the treatment of schizophrenia.
INT0007/2006: An oral film product based on the companys proprietary edible film technology is in the early development stage. The product is intended for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED).
INT0008/2007: An oral film product based on the companys proprietary edible film technology is in the early development stage. The product is intended for the treatment of migraine.
INT0015/2008: An oral film product based on the companys proprietary edible film technology is in the early development stage. The product is intended for the treatment of panic attacks.
INT0018/2008: The company has entered into a development and licensing agreement with Circ Pharma Ltd. to formulate, manufacture, and supply a drug product, based upon its proprietary Versatab technology, for the treatment of hyperlipidemia. The product is in the early development stage.
INT0019/2009: An oral film product based on the companys proprietary edible film technology is in the early development stage. The product is intended for the treatment of diarrhea.
Manufacturing Partnership: The company formed a strategic alliance with LTS Lohmann Therapie-Systeme AG (LTS) for the exclusive manufacturing of products developed by it using its VersaFilm drug delivery technology. LTS develops and produces transdermal and film form/wafer oral systems and supplies the international pharmaceutical industry. VersaFilm is IntelGenx's immediate release wafer technology. It is consists of a thin polymeric film using United States Pharmacopeia (USP) components that are safe and approved by the FDA for use in food, pharmaceutical, and cosmetic products.
In November 2010, Cynapsus Therapeutics Inc. had a binding Memorandum of Understanding with IntelGenx Corp. As part of this agreement, Cynapsus has retained exclusive worldwide rights to its licensed technology as it relates to generic THC products for the treatment of nausea/vomiting and appetite stimulation.
The companys competitors include Biovail Corporation, Labopharm Inc., and Flamel Technologies S.A.
IntelGenx Technologies Corp. was founded in 2003.
1. INTELGENX TECHNOLOGIES CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTELGENX TECHNOLOGIES CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTELGENX TECHNOLOGIES CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTELGENX TECHNOLOGIES CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTELGENX TECHNOLOGIES CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. IntelGenx Technologies Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of IntelGenx Technologies Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of IntelGenx Technologies Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. IntelGenx Technologies Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. IntelGenx Technologies Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTELGENX TECHNOLOGIES CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTELGENX TECHNOLOGIES CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTELGENX TECHNOLOGIES CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INTELGENX TECHNOLOGIES CORP. PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTELGENX TECHNOLOGIES CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
11. INTELGENX TECHNOLOGIES CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
IntelGenx Technologies Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
IntelGenx Technologies Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
IntelGenx Technologies Corp. Major Shareholders
IntelGenx Technologies Corp. History
IntelGenx Technologies Corp. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
IntelGenx Technologies Corp. Offices and Representations
IntelGenx Technologies Corp. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
IntelGenx Technologies Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
IntelGenx Technologies Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
IntelGenx Technologies Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
IntelGenx Technologies Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
IntelGenx Technologies Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
Enhanced SWOT Analysis2 Porter Five Forces Analysis2
LIST OF FIGURES
IntelGenx Technologies Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
IntelGenx Technologies Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
IntelGenx Technologies Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
IntelGenx Technologies Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
IntelGenx Technologies Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
IntelGenx Technologies Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a Project Plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The extended Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions followed by sixth question added to the original concept:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Is there any complementary products, government decisions or public perception that can impact business?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to Imitate?
- Organized Properly?