- The report contains detailed information about China Health Industries Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Health Industries Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Health Industries Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Health Industries Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Health Industries Holdings, Inc. business.
About China Health Industries Holdings, Inc.
China Health Industries Holdings, Inc. engages in the manufacture and sale of health products, green (or organic) food, and the detection of disease susceptibility or pre-disposition through genetic studies.
The company has the license to manufacture 27 medical drugs. It also has the license to manufacture and sell two health supplement products. In additional, it distributes and sells 52 kinds of health food.
The companys QunLe brand Sailuozhi soft capsule, which is made from frog oil, soybean isoflavone, procyanidine (made from grape seeds) and vitamin C, is for freckle removal and supplementing the water content of the skin. It also owns one other health product known as Kindlink brand propolis and black ant capsule made from propolis, black ant, acanthopanax, astragalus root.
Health Food and Organic Green Food
The companys health and organic green food products include abalone, sea cucumber, and frog oil soft capsules; ganodermalucidum and aweto soft capsules; propolis soft capsules; deep sea fish oil; liquid calcium; multi-vitamins; soybean isoflavone; and royal jelly.
Stomach-Tonic Tablets: These are used in the treatment of pain from stomach distention, eructation with fetid odor and fecal disorders caused by gasterasthenia and dyspeptic retention.
Pediatric Compound Sulfamethoxazole Tablets (0.125g and 0.25g): Used in the treatment of: urinary tract infection caused by sensitive strains of Escherichia coli, Klebsiella, Enterobacter, Proteus mirabilis, Bacillus proteus, and Proteus morganli; acute otitis media in children of approximately 2 years old caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae or Hemophilus influenza; acute episode of adult chronic bronchitis caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae or Hemophilus influenza; intestinal infection and Shigella infection caused by sensitive strains of Shigella flexneri and Shigella sonnei; and pneumonia caused by Pneumocystis carinii; prevention of pneumonia caused by Pneumocystis carinii; and turista caused by enterotoxic Escherichia coli.
Pipemidic Acid Tablets: These are used to treat urinary tract infection and bacterial infection of the intestines caused by sensitive gram negative bacilli.
Metamizole Sodium Tablets: These are used to relieve fever caused hyperpyrexia and also for headache, migrainous headache, courbature, arthralgia, and menalgia. The product also has anti-rheumatism effects and can be used for acute rheumatic arthritis, but because the product may induce severe adverse reaction, it is seldom applied in the treatment of rheumatic diseases.
Paracetamol Tablets: These are used for fever caused by common cold or epidemic influenza and also for relieving light and moderate pain, such as headache, arthralgia, migraines, tooth ache, courbature, neuralgia, and menalgia.
Pediatric Paracetamol, Artificial Cow-bezoar, and Chlorphenamine Maleate Tablets: These are used to relieve fever, headache, aching pain in extremities, sneezing, rhinorrhea, nasal obstruction, pharyngodynia, and other symptoms in children caused by common cold or epidemic influenza.
Compound Theophylling Hydrochloride Tablets: These are used to treat bronchial asthma.
Powerful Loquat Syrup: This is used for the treatment of coughing and reduction of sputum caused by bronchitis.
Purple Orange Cough Syrup: This syrup relieves cough and eliminates sputum. This is used to relieve coughing and excessive phlegm, as well as expectoration.
Cough Syrup of Loquat Leaf: This is used to clear lungs, relieve coughs, and eliminate sputumand excessive phlegm.
Children's Cough Syrup: This syrup eliminates phlegm and relieves cough. It is used to relieve coughs caused by the common cold in children.
Pentoxyverine Citrate and Ammonium Chloride Syrup: This is used for cough and expectoration.
Schisandra Syrup: This helps in tonifying vital energy and invigorating the kidneys. Used in the treatment for neurastheria, dizziness, and insomnia.
Ginseng Oral Liquid: This is used to nourish renal qi and promote fluid production to quench thirst. This is also used to treat fatigue and acratia caused by deficiency
1. CHINA HEALTH INDUSTRIES HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA HEALTH INDUSTRIES HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA HEALTH INDUSTRIES HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA HEALTH INDUSTRIES HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA HEALTH INDUSTRIES HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Health Industries Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Health Industries Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Health Industries Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Health Industries Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Health Industries Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA HEALTH INDUSTRIES HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA HEALTH INDUSTRIES HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA HEALTH INDUSTRIES HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA HEALTH INDUSTRIES HOLDINGS, INC. PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA HEALTH INDUSTRIES HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
11. CHINA HEALTH INDUSTRIES HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Health Industries Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Health Industries Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China Health Industries Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
China Health Industries Holdings, Inc. History
China Health Industries Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
China Health Industries Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
China Health Industries Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2010-2013 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2010-2013 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2010-2013 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Health Industries Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Health Industries Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
China Health Industries Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
China Health Industries Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Health Industries Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
Enhanced SWOT Analysis2 Porter Five Forces Analysis2
LIST OF FIGURES
China Health Industries Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Health Industries Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
China Health Industries Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
China Health Industries Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Health Industries Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Health Industries Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a Project Plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The extended Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions followed by sixth question added to the original concept:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Is there any complementary products, government decisions or public perception that can impact business?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to Imitate?
- Organized Properly?