- The report contains detailed information about Bedminster National Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Bedminster National Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Bedminster National Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Bedminster National Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Bedminster National Corp. business.
About Bedminster National Corp.
Bedminster National Corp., a development stage company, provides management consulting services to third party companies in the United States.
The company provides a range of consulting services to third party companies which include following activities:
Review long-term planning and annual budgeting: The company would recommend alternative courses of action and strategy for both sales and marketing as well as financing. It would review the clients financing plan and if appropriate recommend alternative debt or equity financing solutions and introduce the client to lenders, investment bankers, investment funds or financial advisors whom would assist the client in consummating any such financing.
Assist in assessing operating and strategic objectives, including new business development and financial pro-forma models: The company may recommend alternatives to a clients business development such as a joint venture and/or business partnerships with another party.
Assist in identifying potential new business ventures and partners such as joint ventures or partnerships: The company would assist in developing business plans and other financial analyses to support negotiations with new business relationships.
Review external sources of information (third party reports) about the client such as Dun & Bradstreet reports or industry reports about the client: The company would analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the client as set forth by such sources and recommend strategies for the company to undertake to reduce or eliminate these weaknesses.
Review major business factors in the industries in which the client operates, including trends and market growth with respect to competitors and the market as a whole: Recommend initiatives to increase market share in light of indicated trends.
Review competitive product and service offerings: Recommend initiatives to strengthen the clients product and service offerings.
The company, if specifically requested by the client, would review liquidity and access to credit, capital, and other markets. It would then provide its objective opinion to the client as to their liquidity compared to other companies in the same marketplace.
Review current relationships with commercial banks, investment banks and brokerage firms, and other financial institutions for the purposes of evaluating a clients current access to capital. Recommend initiatives to improve and expand these relationships and, as requested, assist in identifying, facilitating, structuring, negotiating, modifying, and developing such relationships.
The company would provide the client with advice with respect to identifying new cash generation sources such as licensing or franchising alternatives for a clients products or services.
Assist in identifying debt, equity, and other capital raising opportunities, domestic and international, including evaluating various alternatives. Assist in analyzing and structuring debt and equity transactions.
Assist in evaluating cost structure, including service delivery costs. Recommend alternatives to modify business models, and improve service capabilities.
In May 2005, the company entered into a consulting agreement with Animagic Entertainment Group Inc. (Animagic) a third party entity.
In November 2005 the company entered into a consulting agreement with Greenwich Solutions Inc. (GSI) a third party entity. Pursuant to the agreement, the company is assisting GSI with the revision of its business plan; introducing GSI to investment firms regarding financing, meeting with law firms and insurance entities about utilizing GSIs services, assisting GSIs management in selecting executives to join GSI, working with GSI on creating financial projections, and providing GSI advice on any other issues which GSI requests.
The company, in January 2007, created two wholly-owned subsidiaries: Bedminster Capital Corp. and Bedminster Financial Corp.
Bedminster Capital Corp. (BCC): BCC's principal business is the ownership and management of real estate. BCC would buy, manage, operate, rehabilitate and dispose of real property of various types and descriptions, and engage in such other business and investment activities as would benefit the Company and its shareholders.
Bedminster Financial Corp. (BFC): BFC intends to manage investment assets and provide trust services. BFC would provide institutions and high net worth individuals with trust and custodial services and related financial advisory services.
Bedminster National Corp. was incorporated in 2005.
1. BEDMINSTER NATIONAL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BEDMINSTER NATIONAL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BEDMINSTER NATIONAL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BEDMINSTER NATIONAL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BEDMINSTER NATIONAL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Bedminster National Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Bedminster National Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Bedminster National Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Bedminster National Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Bedminster National Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. BEDMINSTER NATIONAL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BEDMINSTER NATIONAL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BEDMINSTER NATIONAL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. BEDMINSTER NATIONAL CORP. PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BEDMINSTER NATIONAL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
11. BEDMINSTER NATIONAL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Bedminster National Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Bedminster National Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Bedminster National Corp. Major Shareholders
Bedminster National Corp. History
Bedminster National Corp. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Bedminster National Corp. Offices and Representations
Bedminster National Corp. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Bedminster National Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Bedminster National Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Bedminster National Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Bedminster National Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Bedminster National Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
Enhanced SWOT Analysis2 Porter Five Forces Analysis2
LIST OF FIGURES
Bedminster National Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Bedminster National Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Bedminster National Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Bedminster National Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Bedminster National Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Bedminster National Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a Project Plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations;
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The extended Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions followed by sixth question added to the original concept:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Is there any complementary products, government decisions or public perception that can impact business?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to Imitate?
- Organized Properly?