- The report contains detailed information about Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha business.
About Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha
Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha provides marine, land, and air transportation services.
The company conducts its operations through seven business segments, including Liner Trade segment, Bulk Shipping segment, Logistic segment, Terminal and Harbor Transport segment, Air Cargo Transportation segment, Real Estate segment, and other business.
Liner Trade segment
The Liner Trade segment provides container transport and conventional cargo transport services. As of March 31, 2008, it operated a fleet of approximately 60 vessels used primarily to transport heavy-lift cargo and steel products.
Bulk Shipping segment
The Bulk Shipping segment transports cars; dry bulk, such as grain, coal, and iron ore, as well as wood-chip, reefer, and open-hatch carriers; petroleum, petroleum products, and liquefied petroleum gas through 41 tankers; and liquefied natural gas through 46 carriers.
The Logistic segment provides supply-chain management services, including product pickup; warehouse storage; processing, such as inspection, sorting, labeling, and repackaging; information technology (IT)-based data management services; and logistics services, including overland transport by truck or train, customs brokerage, forwarding, chartered transport, and shipping and loading management.
Terminal and Harbor Transport segment
The Terminal and Harbor Transport segment engages in activities, such as cargo handling, tugboat operation, and equipment and container management and repair operations. Its Cruise segment operates Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity luxury-class cruise ships.
Air Cargo Transportation segment
The Air Cargo Transportation segment operates Boeing 747-400F and 747-8F aircraft fleet; large bodied cargo aircraft; provides air cargo services; and offers aircraft maintenance, operation management, and IT services.
Real Estate segment
The Real Estate segment sells, purchases, and leases real estate properties.
This segment sells petroleum products and ship equipment; trades and sells ornamental plants; provides shipping agency services and information on transportation; and operates restaurants, travel agencies, and sightseeing businesses.
1. NIPPON YUSEN KABUSHIKI KAISHA COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NIPPON YUSEN KABUSHIKI KAISHA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NIPPON YUSEN KABUSHIKI KAISHA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NIPPON YUSEN KABUSHIKI KAISHA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NIPPON YUSEN KABUSHIKI KAISHA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Sea Transportation Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha Industry Position Analysis
6. NIPPON YUSEN KABUSHIKI KAISHA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NIPPON YUSEN KABUSHIKI KAISHA EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha Major Shareholders
Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha History
Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha Offices and Representations
Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha Capital Market Snapshot
Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Sea Transportation Industry Statistics
Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha 1-year Stock Charts
Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha 5-year Stock Charts
Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.