- The report contains detailed information about Chuan Hup Holdings Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Chuan Hup Holdings Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Chuan Hup Holdings Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Chuan Hup Holdings Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Chuan Hup Holdings Ltd. business.
About Chuan Hup Holdings Ltd.
Chuan Hup Holdings Ltd (the company) was formed in 1970 and incorporated as Incorporated as Chuan Hup Marine (Private) Limited. The company provides vital services to energy-related resource industry customers, including large multi-national oil and gas corporations, exploration contractors, seismic surveyors, and global mining companies. Services offered to clients include offshore support vessels, project logistics support and barge transportation services.
The company including its associate PT Rig Tenders Indonesia, currently owns a fleet of 147 vessels.
FLEET AND SERVICES
Fleet Services that the company offers to its customers in the Energy Industries include: General offshore support to companies in the oil, gas and offshore construction industries; General support to oil exploration, drilling and production in the field, offshore structure maintenance and diving operations; Towing, anchor handling, positioning and mooring drilling rigs; Transporting fuel, drilling fluids, cement or mud, drill pipes and general deck cargo; Fire fighting and pollution control in oil production fields; Offshore accommodation facilities; Offshore oil storage; Coastal and ocean towage; Tugs assistance in berthing and loading/unloading operations; Specialized barges with self discharging equipment; General transport logistic support; Project management to offshore construction work; Vessels/ships management and agency services and Aluminium boat building.
OFFSHORE SUPPORT SERVICES
CH Offshore Pte. Ltd is a subsidiary company of the Chuan Hup Group dealing with offshore support services mainly. The company's offshore services are necessary for the various phases of offshore exploration, development and production activities for the offshore oil and gas industry. CH Offshore is able to provide such services and support to the oil and gas industry such as CNOOC, Conoco, Exxonmobil, Petronas, Premier Oil etc. in Southeast Asia.
The companys offshore services include: Seismic survey support; Running anchors, chain and piggy-back anchors of pipe laying barges, semi-submersibles and other moored offshore structures; Carrying of deck cargoes and pipes; Storage and transfer of liquid-bulk cargoes: fuel oil, fresh water, drill water, liquid mud, base oil and brine; Storage and transfer of dry-bulk cargoes: cement, barite, benotite, etc.; Towing and anchor handling of drilling rigs and equipment; Transportation of supplies and personnel; Workover and production activities; Supporting pipe laying; Other offshore construction activities; Fire-fighting; Anti-pollution; Bow-pushing; Dynamic-positioning and Safety Standby Service.
Transportation Marine Logistics
The companys operations focused on the energy sectors in South East Asia, albeit by offering its services to customer base through the provision of inbound and outbound logistics, thereby delivering an enhanced service offering to its valued customer base. Early in FY 2001, Chuan Hup secured a long-term coal transportation contract with major coal-mining company operating in Indonesia is for a period of 10 years commencing in the middle of 2002.
1. CHUAN HUP HOLDINGS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHUAN HUP HOLDINGS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHUAN HUP HOLDINGS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHUAN HUP HOLDINGS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHUAN HUP HOLDINGS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Chuan Hup Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Chuan Hup Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Chuan Hup Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Chuan Hup Holdings Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Sea Transportation Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Chuan Hup Holdings Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHUAN HUP HOLDINGS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHUAN HUP HOLDINGS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Chuan Hup Holdings Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Chuan Hup Holdings Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Chuan Hup Holdings Ltd. Major Shareholders
Chuan Hup Holdings Ltd. History
Chuan Hup Holdings Ltd. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Chuan Hup Holdings Ltd. Offices and Representations
Chuan Hup Holdings Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Chuan Hup Holdings Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Chuan Hup Holdings Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Chuan Hup Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Sea Transportation Industry Statistics
Chuan Hup Holdings Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Chuan Hup Holdings Ltd. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Chuan Hup Holdings Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Chuan Hup Holdings Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Chuan Hup Holdings Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Chuan Hup Holdings Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Chuan Hup Holdings Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Chuan Hup Holdings Ltd. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.