- The report contains detailed information about Standex International Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Standex International Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Standex International Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Standex International Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Standex International Corp. business.
About Standex International Corp.
Standex International Corporation offers products and services for industrial market segments.
The companys segments include Food Service Equipment Group, Air Distribution Products Group (ADP), Engraving Group, Engineering Technologies Group, and Electronics and Hydraulics Group.
Food Service Equipment Group
This segment manufactures commercial food service equipment. Its products are used throughout the food service process; from storage, to preparation, to cooking, and to display. The equipment that it designs and manufactures is utilized in restaurants, convenience stores, quick-service restaurants, supermarkets, drug stores, and institutions, such as hotels, casinos, and corporate and school cafeterias. The Food Service Equipment Group also applies technology and product expertise in the health science and medical markets. Customers in this segment include laboratories, health care institutions, and blood banks.
The companys brands and products include Master-Bilt refrigerated cabinets, cases, display units, and walk-in coolers and freezers; Nor-Lake, Incorporated and Kool Star refrigerated walk-in coolers, freezers, refrigeration systems, and cases; APW Wyott, American Permanent Ware, Bakers Pride and BevLes commercial ovens, griddles, char broilers, and toasters used in cooking, toasting, warming, and merchandising food; American Foodservice custom-fabricated food service counters, buffet tables, and cabinets; Barbecue King and BKI commercial cook and hold units, rotisseries, pressure fryers, ovens, and baking equipment; Federal Industries merchandizing display cases; and Procon rotary vane pumps used in beverage and industrial fluid handling applications.
Air Distribution Products Group
This segment manufactures metal duct and fittings for residential heating, ventilating, and air conditioning applications. Its products are sold through HVAC wholesalers and do-it-yourself stores. Its brand names in Air Distribution Products include Snappy, ACME, ALCO, and Standex.
This segment offers texturizing molds used in the production of plastic components. It provides texturizing services for molds used to produce plastic components used in automotive applications and consumer products, including toys, computers, and other electronics devices. It serves its customers within geographic areas, including the United States, Canada, Europe, China, Southeast Asia, Australia, and South America. In addition to mold texturizing, the Engraving Group also produces embossed and engraved rolls and plates and process tooling and machinery. The companies and products within the Engraving Group include Roehlen, I R International and Eastern Engraving, which engrave and emboss rolls and plates used in manufacturing continuous length materials; Innovent which makes specialized tooling used to manufacture absorbent cores of various consumer and medical products; Mold-Tech, which texturizes molds used in manufacturing plastic injected components; Mullen Burst Testers; and Perkins converting and finishing machinery. Its products are sold direct and through manufacturers representatives. The Engraving Group serves various industries, including the automotive, plastics, building products, synthetic materials, converting, textile and paper industry, computer, houseware, and construction industries.
Engineering Technologies Group
This segment consists of Spincraft operating segment, which provides solutions in the fabrication and machining of engineered components. Sales are made directly to its customers in the aerospace, energy, defense, marine, and aviation markets.
Electronics and Hydraulics Group
Custom Hoists: It provides single and double acting telescopic and piston rod hydraulic cylinders to manufacturers of dump truck and dump trailers and other material handling applications. Sales are made directly to original equipment manufactures (OEMs) manufacturing dump trucks, trash collection vehicles, lift trucks, and other mobile units requiring hydraulic power.
Standex Electronics: It manufactures reed switches, electrical connectors, sensors, toroids and relays, fixed and variable inductors and electronic assemblies, fluid sensors, tunable inductors, transformers, and magnetic components. End user market segments includes automotive, white goods, lighting, HVAC, aerospace, military, medical, security, and general industrial applications.
The companys international operations are conducted at 26 locations, in Europe, Canada, China, India, Singapore, Australia, Mexico, and Brazil.
Standex International Corporation was founded in 1955.
1. STANDEX INTERNATIONAL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. STANDEX INTERNATIONAL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. STANDEX INTERNATIONAL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. STANDEX INTERNATIONAL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. STANDEX INTERNATIONAL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Standex International Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Standex International Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Standex International Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Standex International Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Conglomerates Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Standex International Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. STANDEX INTERNATIONAL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. STANDEX INTERNATIONAL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. STANDEX INTERNATIONAL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. STANDEX INTERNATIONAL CORP. PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. STANDEX INTERNATIONAL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
11. STANDEX INTERNATIONAL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Standex International Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Standex International Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Standex International Corp. Major Shareholders
Standex International Corp. History
Standex International Corp. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Standex International Corp. Offices and Representations
Standex International Corp. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Standex International Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Standex International Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Standex International Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Conglomerates Industry Statistics
Standex International Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Standex International Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
Enhanced SWOT Analysis2 Porter Five Forces Analysis2
LIST OF FIGURES
Standex International Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Standex International Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Standex International Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Standex International Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Standex International Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Standex International Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a Project Plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The extended Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions followed by sixth question added to the original concept:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Is there any complementary products, government decisions or public perception that can impact business?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to Imitate?
- Organized Properly?