- The report contains detailed information about Thunder Mountain Gold Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Thunder Mountain Gold Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Thunder Mountain Gold Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Thunder Mountain Gold Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Thunder Mountain Gold Inc. business.
About Thunder Mountain Gold Inc.
Thunder Mountain Gold, Inc., an exploration stage company, engages in the exploration of mining properties that produce gold, silver, base metals, and other commodities.
The company, including its subsidiaries, owns rights to claims and properties in the mining areas of Nevada, Idaho, and Arizona. The companys wholly-owned subsidiary includes Thunder Mountain Resources, Inc.
Properties of the company
West Tonopah Claim Group, Esmeralda County, Nevada
This property owns eight unpatented lode mining claims totaling approximately 160 acres in the Tonopah Mining district of Esmeralda County, Nevada. The claims are located on the West End and Ohio veins along the south limb of the West End Rhyolite intrusive dome.
Clover Mountain Claim Group, Owyhee County, Idaho
The company owns the Clover Mountain claim group that includes 40 unpatented lode mining claims totaling approximately 800 acres. A geologic reconnaissance program identified anomalous gold, silver, and other base metals in rock chips and soils at Clover Mountain.
Properties of Thunder Mountain Resources, Inc.
Trout Creek Claim Group, Lander County, Nevada
The Trout Creek pediment exploration target is located in Lander County, Nevada. The property includes 60 unpatented mining claims totaling approximately 1,200 acres that are located along the western flank of the Shoshone Range in the Eureka-Battle Mountain mineral trend.
Portland Claim Group, Mohave County, Arizona
In 2008, the subsidiary owned 19 unpatented mining claims totaling approximately 380 acres at the Portland property that is located approximately 30 miles northwest of Kingman, Arizona.
Gold Hill Claim Group, La Paz County, Arizona
In 2008, the subsidiary owned unpatented mining claims that total approximately 440 acres in the Ellsworth mining district in west central. The Gold Hill Project covers prospective geology for a detachment style precious metals deposit.
South Mountain Project, Owyhee County, Idaho
The South Mountain Project includes 17 patented mining claims, totaling approximately 326 acres owned outright by the subsidiary and two leases on private ranch parcels with mineral rights that total approximately 490 acres. In addition, it owned 21 unpatented mining claims totaling approximately 290 acres to cover BLM managed land between private parcels.
The company was incorporated in 1935 under the name Montgomery Mines, Inc. and changed its name to Thunder Mountain Gold, Inc. in 1978.
1. THUNDER MOUNTAIN GOLD INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. THUNDER MOUNTAIN GOLD INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. THUNDER MOUNTAIN GOLD INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. THUNDER MOUNTAIN GOLD INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. THUNDER MOUNTAIN GOLD INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Thunder Mountain Gold Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Thunder Mountain Gold Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Thunder Mountain Gold Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Thunder Mountain Gold Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Thunder Mountain Gold Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. THUNDER MOUNTAIN GOLD INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. THUNDER MOUNTAIN GOLD INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Thunder Mountain Gold Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Thunder Mountain Gold Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Thunder Mountain Gold Inc. Major Shareholders
Thunder Mountain Gold Inc. History
Thunder Mountain Gold Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Thunder Mountain Gold Inc. Offices and Representations
Thunder Mountain Gold Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Thunder Mountain Gold Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Thunder Mountain Gold Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Thunder Mountain Gold Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Thunder Mountain Gold Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Thunder Mountain Gold Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Thunder Mountain Gold Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Thunder Mountain Gold Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Thunder Mountain Gold Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Thunder Mountain Gold Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Thunder Mountain Gold Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Thunder Mountain Gold Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.