- The report contains detailed information about Lateegra Gold Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Lateegra Gold Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Lateegra Gold Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Lateegra Gold Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Lateegra Gold Corp. business.
About Lateegra Gold Corp.
Lateegra Gold Corp., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and evaluation of mineral resource properties located in Canada, Mexico, and Ecuador.
El Condor, Ecuador: The company owns a 100% interest in mineral rights located in south eastern Ecuador, known as the El Condor property. The property covers approximately 242 hectares.
Wapiti Phosphate Property, British Columbia, Canada: The company owns the Wapiti property, which consists of 15 claims totaling 16,803 acres located south of Tumbler Ridge in east-central British Columbia. Pacific Ridge Exploration Ltd. has an option to earn 51% interest in the property.
La Rose Property, British Columbia, Canada: The company has an option agreement to acquire the La Rose claims, located southeast of Stewart, British Columbia.
Whitesides: The company has an option agreement to acquire an 80% interest in 43 mineral claims known as the Whitesides property located west of Timmins, Ontario. The property covers 11,300 acres.
Price and Eastern Extension Properties: The company has an option agreement to acquire 100% interest in the Price and Eastern Extension properties located near Timmins, Ontario. The properties consist of 15 mineral claims in southwest of Timmins. The Price property covers 2080 acres and the Eastern Extension property covers 720 acres.
Hopkins Lake: The company' has an option agreement to acquire 100% interest in 11 mineral claims southwest of Timmins, Ontario. The property covers 5,720 acres.
Latimer Lake: The company has an option agreement to acquire 100% interest in 2 mineral claims (10 claim units), covering a total of approximately 200 acres located immediately west of the companys Ranger property.
Ranger Property: The company has an option agreement to acquire 100% interest in 6 mineral claims located near Timmins, Ontario known as the Ranger property. The property covers 1280 hectares.
Thorneloe: The company has a 100% interest 21 mineral claims southwest of Timmins, Ontario in Thorneloe and Price Townships. The property covers an area of 10,560 acres.
Victoria: The company has an option agreement to acquire 100% interest 3 mineral claims southwest of Timmins, Ontario, referred to as the Victoria East and Victoria West claims. The property covers an area of 1,480 acres.
Torch River Property: The company has an option agreement to acquire 75% interest in the Torch River Coal Property, Saskatchewan.
Lateegra Gold Corp. was incorporated in 1979.
1. LATEEGRA GOLD CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LATEEGRA GOLD CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LATEEGRA GOLD CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LATEEGRA GOLD CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LATEEGRA GOLD CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Lateegra Gold Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Lateegra Gold Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Lateegra Gold Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Lateegra Gold Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Lateegra Gold Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. LATEEGRA GOLD CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LATEEGRA GOLD CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Lateegra Gold Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Lateegra Gold Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Lateegra Gold Corp. Major Shareholders
Lateegra Gold Corp. History
Lateegra Gold Corp. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Lateegra Gold Corp. Offices and Representations
Lateegra Gold Corp. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Lateegra Gold Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Lateegra Gold Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Lateegra Gold Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Lateegra Gold Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Lateegra Gold Corp. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Lateegra Gold Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Lateegra Gold Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Lateegra Gold Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Lateegra Gold Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Lateegra Gold Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Lateegra Gold Corp. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.