- The report contains detailed information about Globex Mining Enterprises Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Globex Mining Enterprises Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Globex Mining Enterprises Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Globex Mining Enterprises Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Globex Mining Enterprises Inc. business.
About Globex Mining Enterprises Inc.
Globex Mining Enterprises Inc., a development stage company, engages in the mining, exploration, and development of mineral properties. The company focuses on a portfolio of properties with gold, copper, zinc, silver, platinum, palladium, uranium, rare earth metals, nickel, magnesium, and talc potential.
North America Properties
Bell Mountain Gold Mine: The Bell Mountain Property is located in Churchill County, Nevada, approximately 39 miles (63 km) southeast of Fallon. The claims are owned 100% by Globex Nevada, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of the company.
The Vulcan Property: The Vulcan Property, also known as Gold Dike, is located in Ferry County, Washington, two miles (3 km) from the Canada-United States border and four miles (6 km) southwest of Grand Forks, British Columbia. The property consists of 8 patented claims, 34 unpatented claims, and 11 optioned unpatented claims. Globex Nevada, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the company holds a 100% interest in the property.
The Hunters Point Property: The Hunters Point Property consists of 13 cells totaling 763 hectares in the northeast corner of Atwater Township, Temiscamingue County, Quebec.
Suffield Mine: The property is located four miles (6 km) southwest of Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada and consists of 9 mining claims, covering 617 hectares. The property is owned 100% by the company.
Wemindji Project: The company has a 100% interest in 616 cells covering 35,657 hectares (approximately 88,108 acres) in the Wemindji area of northwestern Quebec, east of James Bay.
Gayhurst Property: The Property consists of 10 claims totaling 595 hectares, situated in Dorset Township, Frontenac County, Quebec. The property is owned 100% by the company. The claim area is approximately 75 miles south of Quebec City and 135 miles east of Montreal.
Grand Calumet: The Property consists of 8 claims totaling 354.6 hectares located on lots 28 to 31 Range 7 and lots 30 to 33 Range 6, in Grand Calumet Township, Quebec, approximately 35km northwest of Hull on the Ottawa River and 2km north east of the village of Riviere-Berry. The property is 100% owned by Globex Mining Enterprises Inc.
Abitibi Greenstone belt Properties
Fish Lake Gold Project: The Property consists of four cell fractions and one claim totaling 32 hectares located in Tiblemont Township, Quebec. The claims are owned 100% by Globex Mining Enterprises Inc.
Poiriier Mine Property: The Poiriier Mine Property consists of 10 claims covering 316.4 hectares straddling the Joutel and Poirier township line in northwest Quebec, 7 km to the west of the site of the former town of Joutel and covers the area of the former Poirier Mining Concession #516 and a prospective area north of the mine.
The Lyndhurst Property: The Lyndhurst Property is located approximately 22 miles (35 km) due north of Rouyn-Noranda, Quebec. There are 88 claims plus one mining concession totaling 1,994 hectares. The company has a 100% ownership interest in the Lyndhurst property.
Duvay Project: The Duvay Project consists of 4 claims situated in Duverny Township, Quebec, covering lots 10 to 12 inclusive, range 8 and lot 13, range 9. The claims are located approximately 17 km northeast of Amos, Quebec and are accessible by an all weather gravel road which joins directly to St. Maurice-de-Dalquier, 5 km to the south.
Joint Venture Agreements
The company, in 2004, entered into a joint venture agreement with Queenston Mining Inc. agreeing to pool the companys Cadillac Wood Gold Mine claims and Queenstons adjacent claims, thePandora gold property. With Globex as operator, the venturers would participate jointly in exploration, development, and mining of mineral resources within the expanded property package.
Globex Mining Enterprises Inc. was founded in 1949.
1. GLOBEX MINING ENTERPRISES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GLOBEX MINING ENTERPRISES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GLOBEX MINING ENTERPRISES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GLOBEX MINING ENTERPRISES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GLOBEX MINING ENTERPRISES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Globex Mining Enterprises Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Globex Mining Enterprises Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Globex Mining Enterprises Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Globex Mining Enterprises Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Globex Mining Enterprises Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GLOBEX MINING ENTERPRISES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GLOBEX MINING ENTERPRISES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Globex Mining Enterprises Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Globex Mining Enterprises Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Globex Mining Enterprises Inc. Major Shareholders
Globex Mining Enterprises Inc. History
Globex Mining Enterprises Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Globex Mining Enterprises Inc. Offices and Representations
Globex Mining Enterprises Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Globex Mining Enterprises Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Globex Mining Enterprises Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Globex Mining Enterprises Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Globex Mining Enterprises Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Globex Mining Enterprises Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Globex Mining Enterprises Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Globex Mining Enterprises Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Globex Mining Enterprises Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Globex Mining Enterprises Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Globex Mining Enterprises Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Globex Mining Enterprises Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.