- The report contains detailed information about Eastmain Resources Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Eastmain Resources Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Eastmain Resources Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Eastmain Resources Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Eastmain Resources Inc. business.
About Eastmain Resources Inc.
Eastmain Resources Inc. engages in the acquisition and exploration of mineral resource properties in Canada.
Clearwater Project: The Clearwater Project is located immediately north of the Eastmain River, 50 kilometers east of the Opinaca reservoir, approximately 320 kilometers north of the town of Matagami in the James Bay Region of Quebec. This property consists of claims totaling 199.4 square kilometers. These claims are held 100% by the company. In the period ended October 31, 2009, the company completed 68 HQ drill holes (ER08-177 to ER08-244) for a total of 21,276 meters to test the near-surface grade and continuity of the Eau Claire gold deposit.
Eleonore South Property: The Eleonore South project is located near the Opinaca Reservoir area of the James Bay Region, approximately 300 kilometers northeast of the town of Matagami, Quebec. The project consists of two separate blocks of claims comprising a total of 282 claims covering approximately 147 square kilometers. The Eleonore West block consists of 34 mineral claims covering approximately 17.8 square kilometers, while the Eleonore South Block contains 248 claims extending over an area of approximately 129.8 square kilometers.
Eastmain Mine Property: The Eastmain Mine Project is located in the Upper Eastmain River Greenstone Belt, approximately 320 kilometers north-northeast of Chibougamau and approximately 800 kilometers north of Montreal, Quebec. The property consists of 152 mineral claims and 1 mining license covering approximately 8,014 hectares. The company owns 100% interest in the property.
Reservoir Property: The Reservoir project is located approximately 350 kilometers north of Matagami and approximately 750 kilometers north of Montreal, Quebec. The project is within the Eastmain/Opinaca region and encompasses a peninsula within the Opinaca Reservoir. The company owns 100% of 157 mineral claims comprising an area of 8,145 hectares.
MegaTEM project: The company and Xstrata Canada Corporation jointly search for base metal and gold deposits. The JV partners hold various claim blocks located within the Abitibi Greenstone belt in Ontario and Quebec. The company holds a 70% interest in any discovery made from these surveys.
Eastmain Resources Inc. was founded in 1982.
1. EASTMAIN RESOURCES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EASTMAIN RESOURCES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EASTMAIN RESOURCES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EASTMAIN RESOURCES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EASTMAIN RESOURCES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Eastmain Resources Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Eastmain Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Eastmain Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Eastmain Resources Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Eastmain Resources Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. EASTMAIN RESOURCES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EASTMAIN RESOURCES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Eastmain Resources Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Eastmain Resources Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Eastmain Resources Inc. Major Shareholders
Eastmain Resources Inc. History
Eastmain Resources Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Eastmain Resources Inc. Offices and Representations
Eastmain Resources Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Eastmain Resources Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Eastmain Resources Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Eastmain Resources Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Eastmain Resources Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Eastmain Resources Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Eastmain Resources Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Eastmain Resources Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Eastmain Resources Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Eastmain Resources Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Eastmain Resources Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Eastmain Resources Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.