- The report contains detailed information about Dorato Resources Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Dorato Resources Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Dorato Resources Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Dorato Resources Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Dorato Resources Inc. business.
About Dorato Resources Inc.
Dorato Resources Inc., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties located in Peru.
The company has 5 agreements to acquire options to earn a 100% interest in mineral claims located in Peru and to acquire certain mining concessions.
Vicmarama Property: The company has the option to earn a 100% interest in the Vicmarama Property, which includes 18 mineral claims covering an aggregate of 16,158 hectares.
Maravilla Property: The company owns a 100% interest in the Maravilla Property, which includes 18 mineral claims covering an aggregate of 14,500 hectares.
Lahaina 1 Property: The company owns a 100% interest in the Lahaina 1 Property, which includes 17 mineral claims covering an aggregate of 15,468 hectares.
Lahaina 2 Property: The company has the option to earn a 100% interest in the Lahaina 2 Property, which includes 11 mineral claims covering an aggregate of 9,659 hectares.
Afrodita Properties: The company also has an option to acquire an interest in Compania Minera Afrodita S.A.C. (Afrodita), which owns certain mining concessions in Peru.
David Property: In 2009, the company has entered into an assignment/option agreement to earn a 100% interest in the David Property, which includes 25 mineral claims covering an aggregate of 22,010.31 hectares.
Marita Property: In June 2010, the company reported that it had signed an option agreement to acquire an additional land package in the Cordillera del Condor District of northwest Peru. The Marita Property consists of 16 mineral rights, comprising an aggregate of 13,903.56 hectares.
Cangaza Property: In July 2010 the company reported that it had signed an option agreement to acquire an additional land package (the Cangaza Property) in the Cordillera del Condor District of northwest Peru. The Cangaza Property consists of 14 concessions comprising an aggregate of 10,427 hectares. Under the terms of the option agreement, the company can earn a 100% interest in the Cangaza Property.
Cordillera del Condor Property: The Cordillera del Condor property consist of mineral claims and mining concessions, comprising approximately 104,626 hectares, located in northern Peru.
Dorato Resources Inc. was incorporated in 1981.
1. DORATO RESOURCES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DORATO RESOURCES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DORATO RESOURCES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DORATO RESOURCES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DORATO RESOURCES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Dorato Resources Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Dorato Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Dorato Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Dorato Resources Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Dorato Resources Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DORATO RESOURCES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DORATO RESOURCES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Dorato Resources Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Dorato Resources Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Dorato Resources Inc. Major Shareholders
Dorato Resources Inc. History
Dorato Resources Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Dorato Resources Inc. Offices and Representations
Dorato Resources Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Dorato Resources Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Dorato Resources Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Dorato Resources Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Dorato Resources Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Dorato Resources Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Dorato Resources Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Dorato Resources Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Dorato Resources Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Dorato Resources Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Dorato Resources Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Dorato Resources Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.