- The report contains detailed information about Dorato Resources Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Dorato Resources Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Dorato Resources Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Dorato Resources Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Dorato Resources Inc. business.
About Dorato Resources Inc.
Dorato Resources Inc., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties located in Peru.
The company has 5 agreements to acquire options to earn a 100% interest in mineral claims located in Peru and to acquire certain mining concessions.
Vicmarama Property: The company has the option to earn a 100% interest in the Vicmarama Property, which includes 18 mineral claims covering an aggregate of 16,158 hectares.
Maravilla Property: The company owns a 100% interest in the Maravilla Property, which includes 18 mineral claims covering an aggregate of 14,500 hectares.
Lahaina 1 Property: The company owns a 100% interest in the Lahaina 1 Property, which includes 17 mineral claims covering an aggregate of 15,468 hectares.
Lahaina 2 Property: The company has the option to earn a 100% interest in the Lahaina 2 Property, which includes 11 mineral claims covering an aggregate of 9,659 hectares.
Afrodita Properties: The company also has an option to acquire an interest in Compania Minera Afrodita S.A.C. (Afrodita), which owns certain mining concessions in Peru.
David Property: In 2009, the company has entered into an assignment/option agreement to earn a 100% interest in the David Property, which includes 25 mineral claims covering an aggregate of 22,010.31 hectares.
Marita Property: In June 2010, the company reported that it had signed an option agreement to acquire an additional land package in the Cordillera del Condor District of northwest Peru. The Marita Property consists of 16 mineral rights, comprising an aggregate of 13,903.56 hectares.
Cangaza Property: In July 2010 the company reported that it had signed an option agreement to acquire an additional land package (the Cangaza Property) in the Cordillera del Condor District of northwest Peru. The Cangaza Property consists of 14 concessions comprising an aggregate of 10,427 hectares. Under the terms of the option agreement, the company can earn a 100% interest in the Cangaza Property.
Cordillera del Condor Property: The Cordillera del Condor property consist of mineral claims and mining concessions, comprising approximately 104,626 hectares, located in northern Peru.
Dorato Resources Inc. was incorporated in 1981.
1. DORATO RESOURCES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DORATO RESOURCES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DORATO RESOURCES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DORATO RESOURCES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DORATO RESOURCES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Dorato Resources Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Dorato Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Dorato Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Dorato Resources Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Dorato Resources Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DORATO RESOURCES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DORATO RESOURCES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DORATO RESOURCES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. DORATO RESOURCES INC. PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DORATO RESOURCES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
11. DORATO RESOURCES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Dorato Resources Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Dorato Resources Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Dorato Resources Inc. Major Shareholders
Dorato Resources Inc. History
Dorato Resources Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Dorato Resources Inc. Offices and Representations
Dorato Resources Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Dorato Resources Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Dorato Resources Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Dorato Resources Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Dorato Resources Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Dorato Resources Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
Enhanced SWOT Analysis2 Porter Five Forces Analysis2
LIST OF FIGURES
Dorato Resources Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Dorato Resources Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Dorato Resources Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Dorato Resources Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Dorato Resources Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Dorato Resources Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a Project Plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The extended Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions followed by sixth question added to the original concept:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Is there any complementary products, government decisions or public perception that can impact business?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to Imitate?
- Organized Properly?