- The report contains detailed information about Diamcor Mining Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Diamcor Mining Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Diamcor Mining Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Diamcor Mining Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Diamcor Mining Inc. business.
About Diamcor Mining Inc.
Diamcor Mining Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition, operation, exploration, and development of diamond based resource properties with a focus on the mining segment of the diamond industry. The company intends to supply rough diamonds to the worldwide market.
The companys subsidiaries include So Ver Mine (Pty) Ltd., Ongoza Mining and Exploration (Pty) Ltd., DMI Minerals South Africa (Pty) Ltd, DMI Diamonds South Africa (pty) Ltd., and Jagersfontain Diamond Mining Company (pty) Ltd.
So Ver Mine (Pty) Limited
The companys 100% owned South African subsidiary, So Ver Mine (Pty) Ltd., owns the land and mining rights.
DMI Minerals South Africa (Pty) Limited
The company owns a 70% majority interest in DMI Minerals South Africa (Pty) Ltd (DMI Minerals), with the remaining 30% interest held by the companys South African Black Economic Empowerment partner Nozala Investments (Pty) Ltd. The Krone-Endora deposit consists of prospecting rights over the farms Krone 104 and Endora 66, both located adjacent to the De Beers Venetia Diamond Mine in the Limpopo Province of South Africa, which is based on De Beers published production reports.
DMI Diamonds South Africa (Pty) Limited
The companys 100% owned South African Subsidiary, DMI Diamonds is used as the companys main corporate entity for supporting its South African projects, operations, initial exploration efforts, and the initial evaluation of all projects.
In September 2007, the company entered into an agreement in principle to acquire an initial 24% interest in the privately held South African company, Nerikets Properties (Pty) Ltd. (Nerikets) through its 100% owned South African subsidiary, DMI Diamonds South Africa (Pty) Ltd. Pursuant to the terms of the agreement, the company had an exclusive option to acquire the remaining 76% interest in Nerikets. Nerikets holds the prospecting rights permit for diamond exploration over a 3,606.44 hectare area known as Hardcastle located on the north bank of the Middle Orange River.
Jagersfontein Diamond Mining Company (Pty) Limited
The company holds a 100% ownership position in the South African subsidiary, Jagersfontein Diamond Mining Company (Pty) Ltd.
Ongoza Mining & Exploartion (Pty) Limited
The company held a 74% majority ownership of Ongoza Mining & Exploration (Pty) Ltd with the remaining 26% ownership residing with a previous Black Economic Empowerment partner, Pholo Mining & Exploration (Pty) Ltd.
1. DIAMCOR MINING INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DIAMCOR MINING INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DIAMCOR MINING INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DIAMCOR MINING INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DIAMCOR MINING INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Diamcor Mining Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Diamcor Mining Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Diamcor Mining Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Diamcor Mining Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Diamcor Mining Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DIAMCOR MINING INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DIAMCOR MINING INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Diamcor Mining Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Diamcor Mining Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Diamcor Mining Inc. Major Shareholders
Diamcor Mining Inc. History
Diamcor Mining Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Diamcor Mining Inc. Offices and Representations
Diamcor Mining Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Diamcor Mining Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Diamcor Mining Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Diamcor Mining Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Diamcor Mining Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Diamcor Mining Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Diamcor Mining Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Diamcor Mining Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Diamcor Mining Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Diamcor Mining Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Diamcor Mining Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Diamcor Mining Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.