- The report contains detailed information about Bullion River Gold Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Bullion River Gold Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Bullion River Gold Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Bullion River Gold Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Bullion River Gold Corp. business.
About Bullion River Gold Corp.
Bullion River Gold Corp., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration and production of gold and silver properties in the western United States. It primarily focuses on the Mother lode belt and Klamath Mountains in California and the Great Basin of the western United States.
French Gulch (Nevada) Mining Corp.
The company has 66 unpatented claims in the French Gulch district to properly secure and encompass areas of known gold mineralization. It has named the newly staked claims, along with the Washington - Niagara property, the French Gulch properties.
In August 2005, the company entered an agreement with the Stump Family Trust (Stump) giving French Gulch the right to explore, develop, and mine the property. The property is located in Shasta County, California, adjacent to the French Gulch property, and consists of 1 patented lode mining claim.
North Fork Mining Corp.
In 2004, the company, through the wholly-owned subsidiary, North Fork Mining Corp. (North Fork), was assigned three options to acquire a 100% undivided right, title, and interest in an aggregate 42 unpatented mineral claims located in Sierra County in the State of California. The options were assigned from Golden Spike Mining.
Antone Canyon Property
In 2004, the company's wholly-owned subsidiary, Antone Canyon Mining Corp. (Antone), was assigned an option to acquire a 100% undivided interest in 60 unpatented mineral claims located in Nye County in the State of Nevada. The option was assigned from Golden Spike Mining.
Corcoran Canyon Mining Corp.
In 2004, the company's wholly-owned subsidiary, Corcoran Canyon Mining Corp. (Corcoran), was assigned an option to acquire a 100% undivided interest in 41 unpatented mineral claims located in Nye County in the State of Nevada. The option was assigned from Golden Spike Mining.
Wenban Spring Mining Corp.
In 2004, the companys wholly-owned subsidiary, Thomas Creek Mining Corp. (Thomas Creek), was assigned an option to acquire a 100% undivided right, title and interest in 76 unpatented mineral claims located in Eureka County in the State of Nevada.
The company has an agreement with Senator Minerals Senator, a Vancouver-based mineral exploration company for two properties, the Cortez South and the Gold Valley property, located in Lander County. The Cortez South property consists of 30 mineral claims and the Gold Valley property consists of 24 mineral claims. Its two properties are directly adjacent to the south of the Wenban Spring property.
Mission Mine Claims
In February 2006, the company entered into an exploration agreement with an option to purchase the Mission Mine from TKM Corporation. The property consists of 26 unpatented lode mining claims situated in Riverside County, California.
The company entered into an exploration permit with the option to purchase 34 unpatented lode mining claims from Nevada Eagle Resources LLC (NER). The 32 LA claims ( LA 1-17and 19-31) claims and the MMC 1 and 2 claims are located in the Dale Mining District of Riverside and San Bernardino counties of southern California.
The company was incorporated in 2001 under the original name Dynasty International Corporation. The company changed its name to Bullion River Gold Corp. in 2004.
1. BULLION RIVER GOLD CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BULLION RIVER GOLD CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BULLION RIVER GOLD CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BULLION RIVER GOLD CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BULLION RIVER GOLD CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Bullion River Gold Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Bullion River Gold Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Bullion River Gold Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Bullion River Gold Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Bullion River Gold Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. BULLION RIVER GOLD CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BULLION RIVER GOLD CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Bullion River Gold Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Bullion River Gold Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Bullion River Gold Corp. Major Shareholders
Bullion River Gold Corp. History
Bullion River Gold Corp. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Bullion River Gold Corp. Offices and Representations
Bullion River Gold Corp. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Bullion River Gold Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Bullion River Gold Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Bullion River Gold Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Bullion River Gold Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Bullion River Gold Corp. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Bullion River Gold Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Bullion River Gold Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Bullion River Gold Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Bullion River Gold Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Bullion River Gold Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Bullion River Gold Corp. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.