- The report contains detailed information about Amarc Resources Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Amarc Resources Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Amarc Resources Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Amarc Resources Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Amarc Resources Ltd. business.
About Amarc Resources Ltd.
Amarc Resources Ltd. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in British Columbia, Canada.
The Newton Property
The company acquired the Newton gold-copper property located in south-central British Columbia. In 2009, the company completed a successful discovery drill program at Newton. The Newton property is located approximately 110 kilometers southwest of the City of Williams Lake, British Columbia. An initial 14-hole diamond drill program, completed by the company in 2009, returned continuous intervals of bulk-tonnage style gold, silver, copper, and zinc mineralization.
In 2009, the company entered into an option and joint venture agreement (the Newton agreement) with New High Ridge Resources Inc. (High Ridge) on the Newton property. Under the terms of the Newton agreement, it has the right to earn an 80% interest in the Newton property.
The Plateau Gold-Copper Belt
The company has staked approximately 3,300 square kilometres of additional minerals claims over the under-explored and prospective Plateau Gold-Copper Belt. The belt extends primarily to the south, and also to the north, from the Newton property. The company owns 100% the Plateau Gold-Copper Belt claims. Initial field evaluation, including prospecting, soil geochemical sampling, and IP geophysical surveys, is underway on selected targets.
The Newton Property and the Plateau Gold-Copper Belt are located near the City of Williams Lake, a full service regional center which is approximately 250 kilometres northeast of Vancouver.
Yukon Territory and Saskatchewan
The company has a 5% net profits interest (NPI) in the 46 mineral claims comprising the Ana property in the Yukon; and a 2.5% NPI in a mineral lease comprising the Mann Lake Property in Saskatchewan.
Other British Columbia Agreements
The Tulox Property Agreement: In 2009, Amarc entered into an option agreement with Tulox Resources Inc. (Tulox) on its Tulox Property. The Tulox property is located in the Cariboo region and comprises an area of 54 square kilometers. The Tulox property is underlain by Mesozoic volcanic and sedimentary rocks which have been intruded by Mesozoic intrusive rocks. The Tulox property hosts gold and gold indicator element anomalies.
The company was incorporated in 1993. It was formerly known as Patriot Resources Ltd. and changed its name to Amarc Resources Ltd. in 1994.
1. AMARC RESOURCES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMARC RESOURCES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMARC RESOURCES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMARC RESOURCES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMARC RESOURCES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Amarc Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Amarc Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Amarc Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Amarc Resources Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Amarc Resources Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. AMARC RESOURCES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMARC RESOURCES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Amarc Resources Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Amarc Resources Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Amarc Resources Ltd. Major Shareholders
Amarc Resources Ltd. History
Amarc Resources Ltd. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Amarc Resources Ltd. Offices and Representations
Amarc Resources Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Amarc Resources Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Amarc Resources Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Amarc Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Amarc Resources Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Amarc Resources Ltd. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Amarc Resources Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Amarc Resources Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Amarc Resources Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Amarc Resources Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Amarc Resources Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Amarc Resources Ltd. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.