- The report contains detailed information about Xenonics Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Xenonics Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Xenonics Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Xenonics Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Xenonics Holdings, Inc. business.
About Xenonics Holdings, Inc.
Xenonics Holdings, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of portable illumination products and low light viewing systems (night vision).
The companys product line consists of long-range, intensity illumination products used in various applications by the military, law enforcement, security, search and rescue, and in commercial markets. The night vision system is used across the entire spectrum from commercial to the military.
The company markets its illumination products under the NightHunter brand name and Night Vision under the SuperVision brand. The NightHunter series of products is produced in various configurations to suit specific customer needs. These include hand-held systems for foot-borne personnel and stabilized systems for airborne, vehicular, and shipboard use. These NightHunter illumination systems are used for reconnaissance, surveillance, search and rescue, physical security, target identification, navigation, and non-lethal deterrence.
The NightHunter ultra-high intensity series of illumination products consists of three compact illumination systems NightHunter One, NightHunter ext, and NightHunter 3. The companys products are ruggedized for operation in harsh environments, and allow users to illuminate objects with visible or infrared (IR) light at distances of approximately one mile. With its infrared filter accessory in place, the NightHunter products emit non-visible infrared light. When used with night vision devices or low-light cameras, its NightHunter products can illuminate a target without the target knowing that it is being illuminated. Each NightHunter product incorporates a mechanical focusing design that enables the user to vary the flood spread of the beam. The companys NightHunter One and NightHunter 3 products have an internal rechargeable battery and built-in charger. In addition, the NightHunter One, NightHunter ext, and NightHunter 3 can be operated from external power sources.
The SuperVision HDTV display with an ultra-sensitive IR/visible sensor, zoom capability, and a proprietary Digital Signal Processor (DSP) brings capability to various customers. Operating in both the visible and IR spectrum SuperVision allows the user to operate from dusk to dark. The company added two products to the SuperVision line, the SuperVision Tactical Package and the SuperVision Long Range Surveillance System. The Tactical Package was specifically designed for the law enforcement community and packages the SuperVision with a Tactical IR in a waterproof case. The Long Range Surveillance System expands the SuperVision capability out to 100x zoom giving law enforcement facial identification out past half a mile. In 2009, the company introduced SuperVision Video Out which added the ability to connect video signal to a recording device, monitor or both for surveillance or evidence gathering.
NightHunter One: The NightHunter One system is an (6.1 lbs.) illumination system that can be adapted to various uses and platforms, from handheld to fixed mounted use on vehicles, boats, and helicopters. The NightHunter can be powered from its internal rechargeable battery or from any 12-32 VDC power source.
NightHunter ext: The NightHunter ext is an (5.5 lbs) illumination system that is designed for fixed mounted applications and for use on stationary platforms or vehicles, boats, or helicopters. The NightHunter ext can be equipped with an optional pistol grip and utilized as a spotlight.
NightHunter 3: Utilizing Xenonics proprietary technology and lessons learned NightHunter 3 is a 3.0 pound illuminator that exceeds the range of the NightHunter II while at the same time incorporating an integral filter assembly, new battery technology, and remote control.
SuperVision: SuperVision allows the user to see in the dark with clarity than conventional night vision, and with a zoom capability. The product is a small hand held device and weighs approximately 20 ounces.
SuperVision Video Out: SuperVision with Video Out adds the ability to connect video signal to a recording device, monitor or both for surveillance or evidence gathering. This unit runs for up to eight hours on external DC or AC power, as well as its rechargeable battery.
SuperVision Tactical Package: The package was designed to meet the need of law enforcement professionals. It puts together SuperVision with the Tactical IR and mount, extra batteries and a portable waterproof case. This package can also include video-out capability.
SuperVision Long Range Surveillance System: The system adds a long range lens, the required adapters, and a tactical case allowing the law enforcement professional the ability to view items of interest at a much great distance.
The companys markets for its products consist of the following: military forces, of the United States and foreign allies; U.S. Department of homeland security; and law enforcement and fire, search, and rescue.
Xenonics Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1996.
1. XENONICS HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. XENONICS HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. XENONICS HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. XENONICS HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. XENONICS HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Xenonics Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Xenonics Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Xenonics Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Xenonics Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Aerospace and Defense Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Xenonics Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. XENONICS HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. XENONICS HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Xenonics Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Xenonics Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Xenonics Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
Xenonics Holdings, Inc. History
Xenonics Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Xenonics Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
Xenonics Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Xenonics Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Xenonics Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Xenonics Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Aerospace and Defense Industry Statistics
Xenonics Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Xenonics Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Xenonics Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Xenonics Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Xenonics Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Xenonics Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Xenonics Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Xenonics Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.