- The report contains detailed information about Megola Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Megola Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Megola Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Megola Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Megola Inc. business.
About Megola Inc.
Megola, Inc. provides physical water treatment, water filtration, air purification, microbiological control, waste water treatment, and fire safety products in North America and Asia.
Products and Services
The Scaleguard System
The companys principal product is its ScaleGuard Systems. Its ScaleGuard technology conditions hard water while also eliminates the historical build-up of scale caused by hard water in residential, commercial, and industrial applications. ScaleGuard is a non-invasive, physical water treatment device. The company offers eight models of ScaleGuard devices for customers having hard water or scale problems. ScaleGuard Models include TFK, SG, SG100, SG200, SG300, SG400, SG500, and SG1000. Its ScaleGuard Systems products are sold under a license granted by the German manufacturer, Megola GmbH. It distributes ScaleGuard devices in North America, Mexico, and Asia, excluding India.
AirGuardian System: The AirGuardian 1000 is an integrated UVC & UVV system designed to reduce/control airborne allergens and toxic compounds, such as mold, fungus, formaldehyde, xylene gases, and tobacco smoke along with infectious agents, such as bacteria, influenza, and hemolytic streptococci. This product is duct-mounted on the central heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system.
AirGuardian Power Filter: The AirGuardian Power Filter uses an active electromagnetic field to magnetize airborne particles and the fibers of the disposable filter pad. It creates a virtual force field within the ductwork, captures small and dangerous to breathe submicron particles.
Portable Ozone Systems: Portable Ozone Systems include equipment master - sports equipment deodorizing unit; room blaster - room deodorizing unit; and air care - room air treatment unit.
Microbiological Control and Waste Water Treatment
Ozone Treatment Systems: The company is a North American distributor of ozone treatment systems manufactured by Dalian Bingshan H203 Solutions Co., Ltd. Its applications include cooling towers, HVAC systems, drinking water (agriculture), and surface disinfection water.
Bioguard UltraViolet (UV) Water Treatment Systems: Ultraviolet treatment is the disinfection process of passing water by a special light source. Immersed in the water in a protective transparent sleeve, the special light source emits UV waves that would inactivate harmful microorganisms. Its applications include disinfection of fresh, process, wash, and cooling water; disinfection and biodegradability improvement of wastewater; drinking water - POE and POU systems; swimming pools and ponds; medical and pharmaceutical industries; quality control measures; and vending machines.
IonClear - Copper Ionization Systems: The IonClear System is an electronic, non-chemical means to disinfect and treat dirty water. The system is used for killing bacteria, viruses, pathogens and other coli forms together with the treatment of algae, found and/or associated with: swimming pools; hydrotherapy, heated pool, and spas; ornamental water gardens, fountains, and ponds; water storage tanks; and water cooling towers, water cooled heat exchangers, and evaporators.
Hartindo Line of Anti-Fire Products
HARTINDO AF11E: It includes 1:1 direct drop-in replacement for both Halon 1301 and 1211.
Hartindo AF21: Hartindo AF21 is a colorless water based solution that is non-toxic, non-corrosive, and biodegradable. This is suitable for use on water absorbent, as well synthetic fiber materials, including curtains; carpets and rugs; upholstery fabrics; mattresses; porous wall coverings / partitions; exposed wood surfaces prior to all decorative surface treatments; corks; dried flowers; soft toys; polypropylene backed carpets; polyester; and paper / cardboard.
HARTINDO AF31: This is a multi-purpose, water-based, non-toxic, and non-corrosive fire extinguishing and inhibiting agent.
Titan 21 Fire Blanket: This is a cotton blanket that protects from flash fires and direct fire attack. The Titan 21 Fire Blanket can protect people from fire and can also be used to blanket, and extinguish, the fire source. It is used for houses, offices, hospitals, hotels, buses, ships, and nightclubs.
DECTAN: This is a water-based rust converter and priming agent. DECTAN is a mixture of a vinyl acrylic copolymer and tannic acid. . It has been tested and certified as fit for use for the carriage of grain and can also be used in sensitive foodstuff areas. DECTAN can also be applied to non-finished wooden structures as a priming agent and may be coated when cured with any conventional paint using brush, roller or spray. DECTAN resists spillage to a range of corrosive chemicals, including acids, alkalis, aliphatic solvents, alcohols, glycols, petrol, crude oil, and diesel oil.
The company's customers for its ScaleGuard Systems include LanXess; Tim Hortons; Nova Chemicals; Kentucky Fried Chicken; The Great Hall of the People (the national assembly of China); Zurn Industries; Mengniu Dairy Group; Royal Plastics; Runan Mu Gong Shan Group; TRW Automotive; Zhoushan Gang Ming Foodstuff Industries; Parmalat; Zhong Mei Coal Mining Company; FritoLay; Zhujiang Brewery; Honeywell; Country Fresh Dairy; DuPont Canada; and Colgate University.
Megola, Inc. was founded in 2001.
1. MEGOLA INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MEGOLA INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MEGOLA INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MEGOLA INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MEGOLA INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Megola Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Megola Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Megola Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Megola Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Megola Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MEGOLA INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MEGOLA INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MEGOLA INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MEGOLA INC. PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MEGOLA INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
11. MEGOLA INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Megola Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Megola Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Megola Inc. Major Shareholders
Megola Inc. History
Megola Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Megola Inc. Offices and Representations
Megola Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2010-2013 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2010-2013 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2010-2013 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Megola Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Megola Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Megola Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Megola Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Megola Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
Enhanced SWOT Analysis2 Porter Five Forces Analysis2
LIST OF FIGURES
Megola Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Megola Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Megola Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Megola Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Megola Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Megola Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a Project Plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The extended Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions followed by sixth question added to the original concept:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Is there any complementary products, government decisions or public perception that can impact business?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to Imitate?
- Organized Properly?