- The report contains detailed information about China Automotive Systems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Automotive Systems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Automotive Systems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Automotive Systems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Automotive Systems Inc. business.
About China Automotive Systems Inc.
China Automotive Systems, Inc., through Great Genesis Holdings Limited (Genesis), manufactures power steering systems and other component parts for automobiles. The companys operations are conducted through eight Sino-foreign joint ventures in China and a wholly-owned subsidiary in the United States.
The company has business relations with approximately 60 vehicle manufacturers, including FAW Group and Dongfeng Auto Group, two of the automobile manufacturers in China; Shenyang Brilliance Jinbei Co., Ltd., the light vehicle manufacturer in China; Chery Automobile Co., Ltd, the state owned car manufacturer in China, Xian BYD Auto Co., Ltd and Zhejiang Geely Automobile Co., Ltd., the private owned car manufacturers. In 2007, Genesis established a wholly-owned subsidiary, Jingzhou Hengsheng Automotive System Co., Ltd, Hengsheng, to engage in production and sales of automotive steering systems.
From 2008, the company has supplied power steering pumps and power steering gear to the Sino-Foreign joint ventures established by General Motors (GM), Citroen and Volkswagen. In 2009, the company began to supply power steering gear to Chrysler North America. The company is in the process of integrating new advanced technologies, such as electronic chips in power steering systems into its production line.
In 2001, the company signed a 10-year licensing agreement with Bishop Steering Technology Limited, which offers advanced technology for steering valves within the contract period. In 2003, the company signed a Technology Transfer Agreement with Nanyang Ind. Co. Ltd., a steering column maker, for the technology necessary for electronic power steering (EPS) systems. In addition, the company established with Tsinghua University a steering systems research institute designed to develop Electronic Power Steering (EPS) and Electronic Hydraulic Steering Systems (EHPS).
The companys customers include BYD Auto Co., Ltd; Chery Automobile Co., Ltd; Beiqi Foton Motor Co., Ltd.; Zhejiang Geely Holding Co., Ltd; Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Limited; Dongfeng Auto Group Co., Ltd; China FAW Group Corporation; Great Wall Motor Company Limited; Chrysler Group LLC; and Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Group.
The companys competitors include Shanghai ZF and FKS, which are component suppliers to specific automobile manufacturers. Shanghai ZF is the joint venture of SAIC and ZF Germany, which is a supplier to SAIC-Volkswagen and SAIC-GM. First Auto FKS is a joint venture between First Auto Group and Japans Koyo Company.
China Automotive Systems, Inc. was founded in 2003.
1. CHINA AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Automotive Systems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Automotive Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Automotive Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Automotive Systems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Auto Parts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Automotive Systems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Automotive Systems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Automotive Systems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
China Automotive Systems Inc. Major Shareholders
China Automotive Systems Inc. History
China Automotive Systems Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
China Automotive Systems Inc. Offices and Representations
China Automotive Systems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Automotive Systems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Automotive Systems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
China Automotive Systems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Auto Parts Industry Statistics
China Automotive Systems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Automotive Systems Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
China Automotive Systems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Automotive Systems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
China Automotive Systems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
China Automotive Systems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Automotive Systems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Automotive Systems Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.