- The report contains detailed information about Avon Rubber plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Avon Rubber plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Avon Rubber plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Avon Rubber plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Avon Rubber plc business.
About Avon Rubber plc
Avon Rubber p.l.c. engages in the design and manufacture technology rubber products for the automotive industry. It also designs and manufactures other polymer-based products. The company offers respirators for defense, police, and other emergency services. The company operates in two divisions that include Automotive Products and Technical Products.
The Automotive product division manufacturers, for the automotive market, a variety of elastomeric products with a focus on low pressure hose, vacuum emission assemblies, profiles, anti-vibration systems, and moulded products.
Avon''s Durabush is a hydraulic suspension bush, which is a technology anti-vibration product manufactured by Avon Vibration Management Systems in Chippenham, UK. Its major customers are Ford and Jaguar.
Milk-Rite is in a triangular liner shape helps to improve the health of the cow and the quality of the milk, introduced in Europe. Blow moulded plastic is a specialist expertise of Avon Polymers France. Its customers include Ford and Volvo engines.
Windscreen washer hose was manufactured for Ford by Cadimex in Juarez, Mexico. Cadimex produces a range of complex vacuum emission and windscreen washer assemblies. Industrial Flexo in Spain specializes in the development of hoses using advanced polymers.
Fuel hose: The company offers CADbar low permeation fuel fill, vent and vapour hose; NBR PVC Fuel hose; conventional fuel lines; fuel filler hoses; vapour return lines; fuel jumper hose; and connector expertise.
Air / Vacuum Assemblies: The company offers Secondary air induction, plastic injection moulded products, rubber and plastic extruded products, plastic blow moulded air ducts, rubber injection moulded air ducts, vacuum emission control harnesses, air intake ducts, high temperature intercooler hose, connector expertise, vacuum brake, and acoustics management.
Water / Coolant Hose: The company offers Radiator and heater hose systems, Electrochemical degradation (ECD) resistant coolant hose, rubber and plastic degas hose, windscreen washer assemblies, connector and jointing expertise, engine oil cooler hose, exhaust gas recirculation cooler hose, automatic transmission oil cooler hose, and power steering suction and return hose.
Vibration Management Systems: The company creates both individual products and systems solution, conventional engine and gearbox mounts, hydraulic engine and gearbox mounts, semi-active hydraulic mounts, conventional suspension bushes and hydraulic suspension bushes.
Profiles: The company offers EPDM, Chloroprene, Ethylene acrylic elastomer, Nitrile, ECO or Silicon. It offers seals, door seals, windscreen seals and boot seals.
Technical Mouldings: The company offers Car mats, Rubber extrusions, Injection mouldings, Radiator gaskets, Spark plug boots, Constant velocity joint boot seals, Suspension bushes, and Steering gear bellows.
Extrusions For Traffic Calming and Protection: The company offers V42452 - Safespeed Speed Restraint; V42465 - Safespeed ''D'' Fender; V42464 - Safespeed Corner Fender; V42489 - Safespeed Wall Fender; V42462 - Safespeed Tri-Block (100mm); and V42463 - Safespeed Tri-Block (150mm).
The companys Technical Products division manufactures dairy rubberware, Respirators, defense products, business machine components, aerosol gaskets and closures, and hovercraft skirting and tanks.
The company conducts its operations through its facilities in UK, Czech Republic, U.S., France, India, Mexico, Portugal, Spain, Germany, and Japan.
The company is a supplier to the world''s automotive, engineering, dairy and defense markets.
Avon Rubber p.l.c. was established in Wiltshire, England in 1885.
1. AVON RUBBER PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AVON RUBBER PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AVON RUBBER PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AVON RUBBER PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AVON RUBBER PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Avon Rubber plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Avon Rubber plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Avon Rubber plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Avon Rubber plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Aerospace and Defense Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Avon Rubber plc Industry Position Analysis
6. AVON RUBBER PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AVON RUBBER PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AVON RUBBER PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AVON RUBBER PLC PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AVON RUBBER PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
11. AVON RUBBER PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Avon Rubber plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Avon Rubber plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Avon Rubber plc Major Shareholders
Avon Rubber plc History
Avon Rubber plc Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Avon Rubber plc Offices and Representations
Avon Rubber plc SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Avon Rubber plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Avon Rubber plc Capital Market Snapshot
Avon Rubber plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Aerospace and Defense Industry Statistics
Avon Rubber plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Avon Rubber plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
Enhanced SWOT Analysis2 Porter Five Forces Analysis2
LIST OF FIGURES
Avon Rubber plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Avon Rubber plc 1-year Stock Charts
Avon Rubber plc 5-year Stock Charts
Avon Rubber plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Avon Rubber plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Avon Rubber plc Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a Project Plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations;
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The extended Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions followed by sixth question added to the original concept:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Is there any complementary products, government decisions or public perception that can impact business?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to Imitate?
- Organized Properly?