- The report contains detailed information about Wuhan Kaidi Electric Power Co., Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Wuhan Kaidi Electric Power Co., Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Wuhan Kaidi Electric Power Co., Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Wuhan Kaidi Electric Power Co., Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Wuhan Kaidi Electric Power Co., Ltd. business.
About Wuhan Kaidi Electric Power Co., Ltd.
Wuhan Kaidi Electric Power Co., Ltd. operates as a power environment protection company in the People's Republic of China. It engages primarily in EPC contracting of engineering design, complete plant, construction, installation, commissioning, and training of coal burning electric power plant flue gas desulphurization projects; clean coal burning power plant technologies and engineering; domestic rubbish treatment and power generation projects; and capital operation with environment protection industry. The company also involves in the development and application of new technologies and new products of environment protection, new energies, and electric power industries. Wuhan Kaidi Electric Power Co. was founded in 1993 and is based in Wuhan, the People's Republic of China.
1. WUHAN KAIDI ELECTRIC POWER CO., LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WUHAN KAIDI ELECTRIC POWER CO., LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WUHAN KAIDI ELECTRIC POWER CO., LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WUHAN KAIDI ELECTRIC POWER CO., LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WUHAN KAIDI ELECTRIC POWER CO., LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Wuhan Kaidi Electric Power Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Wuhan Kaidi Electric Power Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Wuhan Kaidi Electric Power Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Wuhan Kaidi Electric Power Co., Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Wuhan Kaidi Electric Power Co., Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. WUHAN KAIDI ELECTRIC POWER CO., LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WUHAN KAIDI ELECTRIC POWER CO., LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WUHAN KAIDI ELECTRIC POWER CO., LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. WUHAN KAIDI ELECTRIC POWER CO., LTD. PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WUHAN KAIDI ELECTRIC POWER CO., LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
11. WUHAN KAIDI ELECTRIC POWER CO., LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Wuhan Kaidi Electric Power Co., Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Wuhan Kaidi Electric Power Co., Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Wuhan Kaidi Electric Power Co., Ltd. Major Shareholders
Wuhan Kaidi Electric Power Co., Ltd. History
Wuhan Kaidi Electric Power Co., Ltd. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Wuhan Kaidi Electric Power Co., Ltd. Offices and Representations
Wuhan Kaidi Electric Power Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2010-2013 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2010-2013 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2010-2013 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Wuhan Kaidi Electric Power Co., Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Wuhan Kaidi Electric Power Co., Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Wuhan Kaidi Electric Power Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Wuhan Kaidi Electric Power Co., Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Wuhan Kaidi Electric Power Co., Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
Enhanced SWOT Analysis2 Porter Five Forces Analysis2
LIST OF FIGURES
Wuhan Kaidi Electric Power Co., Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Wuhan Kaidi Electric Power Co., Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Wuhan Kaidi Electric Power Co., Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Wuhan Kaidi Electric Power Co., Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Wuhan Kaidi Electric Power Co., Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Wuhan Kaidi Electric Power Co., Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a Project Plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The extended Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions followed by sixth question added to the original concept:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Is there any complementary products, government decisions or public perception that can impact business?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to Imitate?
- Organized Properly?