- The report contains detailed information about US Natural Gas Corp that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for US Natural Gas Corp. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The US Natural Gas Corp financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes US Natural Gas Corp competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of US Natural Gas Corp business.
About US Natural Gas Corp
Wilon Resources, Inc., an independent natural gas company, engages in the exploration, development and production activities in the Appalachian Basin, particularly in Wayne County, West Virginia and Magoffin County, Kentucky. The company operates gas wells in which it owns the majority of the working interest and also owns and operates a gas gathering system in Wayne County, West Virginia which gathers natural gas from its wells. The company leases approximately 7,654 acres in West Virginia that contain producing natural gas wells.
Natural Gas Operations, Production and Development
The company contracts for services performed on all of the wells in which it holds working interests. The company has a Gas Well Operating Agreement between R & D Drilling & Completion, Inc. and its affiliate company, P & J Resources, Inc. They act as an independent contractor as the operator of the Company's gas wells.
Developed and Undeveloped Acreage/ Productive Wells
The company's exploration and development activities have primarily involved the acquisition of proved developed and undeveloped gas properties and the drilling and development of such properties.
Natural Gas Sales
The company sells the natural gas it produces to gas transmission companies, industrial end-users and utilities under contracts with terms ranging from one month to three years.
On September 1, 2010, US Natural Gas Corp. announced that the company has acquired 120 acres of mineral rights in Wayne County, West Virginia. The acquired mineral rights are located in the Lincoln District, Radnor Quad of Wayne County, West Virginia. The parcel of land associated with the mineral rights is surrounded by various productive wells drilled to depths of approximately 5000 feet.
Wilon Resources, Inc. was founded in 1998.
1. US NATURAL GAS CORP COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. US NATURAL GAS CORP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. US NATURAL GAS CORP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. US NATURAL GAS CORP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. US NATURAL GAS CORP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. US Natural Gas Corp Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of US Natural Gas Corp and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of US Natural Gas Corp and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. US Natural Gas Corp Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. US Natural Gas Corp Industry Position Analysis
6. US NATURAL GAS CORP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. US NATURAL GAS CORP EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
US Natural Gas Corp Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
US Natural Gas Corp Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
US Natural Gas Corp Major Shareholders
US Natural Gas Corp History
US Natural Gas Corp Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
US Natural Gas Corp Offices and Representations
US Natural Gas Corp SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
US Natural Gas Corp Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
US Natural Gas Corp Capital Market Snapshot
US Natural Gas Corp Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
US Natural Gas Corp Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
US Natural Gas Corp Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
US Natural Gas Corp Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
US Natural Gas Corp 1-year Stock Charts
US Natural Gas Corp 5-year Stock Charts
US Natural Gas Corp vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
US Natural Gas Corp vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
US Natural Gas Corp Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.