- The report contains detailed information about RPC Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for RPC Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The RPC Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes RPC Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of RPC Inc. business.
About RPC Inc.
RPC, Inc. provides oilfield services and equipment primarily to independent and major oil and gas companies engaged in the exploration, production and development of oil and gas properties throughout the United States, including the Gulf of Mexico, mid-continent, southwest and Rocky Mountain and Appalachian regions, and in selected international markets.
The company acts as a holding company for its operating units, Cudd Energy Services, Patterson Rental and Fishing Tools, Bronco Oilfield Services, Thru Tubing Solutions, Well Control School, and others.
The company's service lines are aggregated into two oil and gas services business segments, Technical Services and Support Services.
Technical Services include oil and gas service lines that utilize people and equipment to perform value-added completion, production and maintenance services directly to a customers well. This business segment consists primarily of pressure pumping, coiled tubing, snubbing, nitrogen, well control, downhole tools, wireline and fishing. The principal markets for this business segment include the United States, including the Gulf of Mexico, mid-continent, southwest, Rocky Mountain, and Appalachian regions, and contract or project work in selected international locations, including primarily Africa, Canada, China, Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and New Zealand. Customers include major multi-national and independent oil and gas producers, and selected nationally owned oil companies.
Pressure Pumping: Pressure pumping services involve using complex, truck or skid-mounted equipment designed and constructed for each specific pumping service offered. The mobility of this equipment permits pressure pumping services to be performed in varying geographic areas. Principal materials utilized in the pressure pumping business include fracturing proppants, acid, and bulk chemical additives.
Fracturing Fracturing services are performed to stimulate production of oil and natural gas by increasing the permeability of a formation. The fracturing process consists of pumping nitrogen or a fluid gel into a cased well at sufficient pressure to fracture the formation at desired depths. Sand, bauxite or synthetic proppant, which is suspended in the gel, is pumped into the fracture. When the pressure is released at the surface, the fluid gel returns to the well, but the proppant remain in the fracture, thus keeping it open so that oil and natural gas can flow through the fracture into the well. In some cases, fracturing is performed in formations with an amount of carbonate rock by an acid solution pumped under pressure without a proppant or with small amounts of proppant.
Acidizing Acidizing services are also performed to stimulate production of oil and natural gas, but they are used in wells that have undergone formation damage due to the buildup of various materials that block the formation. Acidizing entails pumping specially formulated acids into reservoirs to dissolve barriers and enlarge crevices in the formation, thereby eliminating obstacles to the flow of oil and natural gas. Acidizing services can also enhance production in limestone formations.
Coiled Tubing: Coiled tubing services involve the injection of coiled tubing into wells to perform various applications and functions for use principally in well-servicing operations. Coiled tubing is a steel pipe with a diameter of less than four inches. It can be inserted through existing production tubing and used to perform workovers without using a workover rig.
Snubbing: Snubbing (also referred to as hydraulic workover services) involves using a hydraulic workover rig that permits an operator to repair damaged casing, production tubing and downhole production equipment in a high-pressure environment. A snubbing unit makes it possible to remove and replace downhole equipment while maintaining pressure in the well.
Nitrogen: Nitrogen has various uses as an inert, non-combustible element in providing services to oilfield customers and industrial users outside of the oilfield. For its oilfield customers, nitrogen can be used to clean d
1. RPC INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RPC INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RPC INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RPC INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RPC INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. RPC Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of RPC Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of RPC Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. RPC Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. RPC Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. RPC INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RPC INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
RPC Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
RPC Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
RPC Inc. Major Shareholders
RPC Inc. History
RPC Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
RPC Inc. Offices and Representations
RPC Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
RPC Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
RPC Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
RPC Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
RPC Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
RPC Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
RPC Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
RPC Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
RPC Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
RPC Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
RPC Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
RPC Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.