- The report contains detailed information about Rio Vista Energy Partners LP that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Rio Vista Energy Partners LP. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Rio Vista Energy Partners LP financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Rio Vista Energy Partners LP competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Rio Vista Energy Partners LP business.
About Rio Vista Energy Partners LP
Rio Vista Energy Partners L.P. engages in the acquisition, development, and production of oil and natural gas properties, and related midstream assets.
In 2007, the company acquired the business of Regional Enterprises, Inc. The principal business of Regional is storage, transportation and railcar transloading of bulk liquids, including chemical and petroleum products owned by its customers. Regional utilizes its fleet of 32 tractors and 48 tankers to distribute the various products it receives, as well as to perform direct hauling operations on behalf of its customers.
Transportation: The company transports a range of hazardous and non-hazardous liquid products, including the following: aluminum sulfate solution, sulfuric acid, sodium hydroxide, hydrogen peroxide, ferric chloride, ferric sulfate, hypochlorite solution, hydrochloric acid, ferrous chloride and aqua ammonia. The company's transportation services are provided within the states of Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Delaware.
The company has a fleet of approximately 48 tanker units and 32 tractors to its transportation services. The majority of tankers are constructed of stainless steel, with 11 being rubber or chlorobutyl lined, which enables them to carry the corrosives. The tanker fleet also includes four aluminum-constructed tanks, which are equipped with vapor recovery. The tractor fleet consists of late model, Western Star and Mack units.
Storage: The company's Hopewell facility has 15 tanks, 6 of which have capacities in excess of one million gallons; of these 15 tanks, 13 tanks are for customer utilization. These tanks have a combined storage capacity of approximately 10.4 million gallons. As of December 31, 2008, the company had two vacant tanks with a combined storage capacity of 76,000 gallons. Regional stored the following products: two grades of asphalt, asphalt additive, sodium hydroxide, and oil.
Transloading: The company provides transloading services utilizing its rail siding and off-loading facilities to transfer products from railcars to tanker trucks. The company has two transloading facilities. Switching operations for the Johnson City, Tennessee facility are provided by East Tennessee Railway, which services tracks over which both the CSX and Norfolk Southern railroads operate.
The company's major customers include Suffolk Sales, General Chemical Corporation and Kemira Chemicals Canada Inc.
Rio Vista Energy Partners L.P. was founded in 2003.
1. RIO VISTA ENERGY PARTNERS LP COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RIO VISTA ENERGY PARTNERS LP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RIO VISTA ENERGY PARTNERS LP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RIO VISTA ENERGY PARTNERS LP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RIO VISTA ENERGY PARTNERS LP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Rio Vista Energy Partners LP Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Rio Vista Energy Partners LP and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Rio Vista Energy Partners LP and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Rio Vista Energy Partners LP Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Rio Vista Energy Partners LP Industry Position Analysis
6. RIO VISTA ENERGY PARTNERS LP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RIO VISTA ENERGY PARTNERS LP EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Rio Vista Energy Partners LP Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Rio Vista Energy Partners LP Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Rio Vista Energy Partners LP Major Shareholders
Rio Vista Energy Partners LP History
Rio Vista Energy Partners LP Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Rio Vista Energy Partners LP Offices and Representations
Rio Vista Energy Partners LP SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Rio Vista Energy Partners LP Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Rio Vista Energy Partners LP Capital Market Snapshot
Rio Vista Energy Partners LP Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Rio Vista Energy Partners LP Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Rio Vista Energy Partners LP Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Rio Vista Energy Partners LP Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Rio Vista Energy Partners LP 1-year Stock Charts
Rio Vista Energy Partners LP 5-year Stock Charts
Rio Vista Energy Partners LP vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Rio Vista Energy Partners LP vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Rio Vista Energy Partners LP Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.