- The report contains detailed information about ProSep Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ProSep Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ProSep Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ProSep Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ProSep Inc. business.
About ProSep Inc.
ProSep Inc. engages in the design, development, manufacture, and commercialization of process solutions to treat and purify oil, gas, and water for the oil and gas (O&G) upstream industry.
The company has a range of conventional and proprietary process equipment sold in units or in packages to O&G producers and engineering procurement and construction firms (EPC) with or without process warranties. The company operates worldwide in O&G service hubs with operations in Houston (USA), Bergen (Norway), Fusa (Norway), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), and Manama (Bahrain).
Europe and Middle-East Business Unit: ProSeps operation in Bergen (Norway) is the home to the ProMix product portfolio that utilizes a patented injection mixer and in-line multiphase mixer process that optimizes liquid (oil or water) and gas separation.
American Business Unit: ProSeps Houston (Texas) business unit specializes in the supply of gas sweetening membranes, primary separation, heavy crude oil treatment systems. A 26,000 square feet manufacturing and assembly facility provides internals, process vessels, skid-mounted. The companys proprietary technology is also offered to the Americas through this business unit.
South-East Asia Business Unit: ProSeps Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) based operation offers the companys full line of conventional and proprietary products to the East Asian market. It has developed strategic partnerships with local partners to build and assemble solutions for customers and has developed non-exclusive partnerships with an engineering firm for detailed engineering work.
Product and Services
The company, through its range of proprietary and conventional products, offers custom process solutions to O&G producers.
Mix of Conventional and Proprietary Product offering
Conventional Offering: The company offers a range of conventional equipment to treat oil, gas and produced water. This segment of the companys offering is customized and built to each clients specifications at the Houston (Texas) manufacturing and assembly facility or through the South East Asian operations. These products are either offered as individual components or as industrial packages that are customized packages of equipment consisting of vessels, pumps, valves, instrumentation and other specialized equipment.
Proprietary Offering: The company also offers proprietary solutions that serve to specific production or treatment environments. Most of the proprietary technologies are derived from the companys patented injection mixer and in-line multiphase mixer processes developed in Norway. Other proprietary offerings include the TORR system that treats produced water by forcing oily water in a coalescing media and the Sorbfloc that uses a flocculent to remove unwanted dissolved particles from produced water.
Gas Treatment Products
Gas Membranes (gas sweetening): Membranes are used for removal of CO2, H2S and H2O from natural gas. Membrane systems are suited for pipeline gas sales, enhanced oil recovery and de-bottlenecking amine plants.
Gas Separation Internals: Inlet vane diffusers and demisters expand the flow area from the inlet pipeline into the vessel, reducing inlet momentum and improving optimal utilization of the available vessel volume. Profiled vanes improve flow distribution and can improve scrubber gas capacity by 50% without loss of performance. They can be installed on horizontal and vertical vessels and efficiently eliminate mist in gas flow.
Compact Gas Scrubbers: Compact gas scrubbers can achieve 50% scrubber gas capacity without loss of performance and can be installed on both horizontal and vertical vessels.
Gas Dehydrators (TEG): Gas dehydrators allow for removal of water vapour. ProSeps gas dehydrators provide high dehydration capacity and minimal glycol loss.
ProScav: The ProScav is a proprietary scavenging technology used for offshore and onshore removal of H2S. The ProScav allows for reductions in scavenger chemical consumption by 30 to 40% with a low pressure drop. This H2S removal system is used for the removal of small amounts of H2S (typically less than 100 ppm) from gas or l
1. PROSEP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PROSEP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PROSEP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PROSEP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PROSEP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ProSep Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ProSep Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ProSep Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ProSep Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ProSep Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PROSEP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PROSEP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ProSep Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ProSep Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
ProSep Inc. Major Shareholders
ProSep Inc. History
ProSep Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
ProSep Inc. Offices and Representations
ProSep Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ProSep Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ProSep Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
ProSep Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
ProSep Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ProSep Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
ProSep Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ProSep Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
ProSep Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
ProSep Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ProSep Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ProSep Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.