- The report contains detailed information about North American Energy Partners Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for North American Energy Partners Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The North American Energy Partners Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes North American Energy Partners Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of North American Energy Partners Inc. business.
About North American Energy Partners Inc.
North American Energy Partners Inc. provides heavy construction and mining, piling and pipeline installation services to customers in the Canadian oil sands, mineral mining, commercial and public construction, and conventional oil and gas markets. The companys primary market is the Alberta oil sands. The companys total fleet includes 698 pieces of diversified heavy construction equipment supported by approximately 765 ancillary vehicles.
The companys segments include Heavy Construction and Mining, Piling, and Pipeline.
Heavy Construction and Mining
This segment focuses primarily on providing surface mining support services for oil sands and other natural resources. This includes activities such as land clearing, stripping, muskeg removal and overburden removal to expose the mining area; the supply of labor and equipment to be operated within the customers mining fleet, directly supporting the mining of ore; general support services, including road building, repair and maintenance for both mine and treatment plant operations, hauling of sand and gravel and relocation of treatment plants; construction related to the expansion of existing projects, including site development and construction of infrastructure; and environmental services, including construction and modification of tailing ponds and reclamation of completed mine sites to stringent environmental standards.
This segment installs all types of driven, drilled and screw piles, caissons, earth retention and stabilization systems.
This segment installs transmission, distribution and gathering systems made of steel, fiberglass and/or plastic pipe in sizes approximately 52 inches in diameter. Penstock installation services are also provided. The segment also provides recurring services to specific customers.
The company is a party to a joint venture operated through a corporation called Noramac Ventures Inc., or Noramac, with Fort McKay Construction Ltd., as general partner for and on behalf of Fort McKay Construction Limited Partnership. This joint venture exists for the purpose of performing contracts within the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo which require the provision of heavy construction equipment to conduct earthworks and related services for the construction, development and operation of open-pit mining projects.
The companys principal oil sands customers include the major significant producers that are mining bitumen in Alberta, including Syncrude Canada Ltd., Suncor Energy Inc., Shell Canada Energy, and Canadian Natural Resources Limited.
The company has long-term relationships with equipment suppliers, including Finning International Inc., Wajax Income Fund, and Brandt Tractor Ltd. It purchases or rents John Deere equipment, including excavators, loaders and small bulldozers, from Brandt Tractor.
The companys principal competitors in the Heavy Construction and Mining segment include Klemke Mining Corporation, Cow Harbour Construction Ltd. (under creditor protection), Graham Group Ltd, Ledcor Construction Limited, Peter Kiewit and Sons Co., Tercon Contractors Ltd., Sureway Construction Ltd., and Thompson Bros. (Construction) Ltd. In underground utilities installation (a part of its Heavy Construction and Mining segment), Voice Construction Ltd., Ledcor Construction Limited, and I.G.L. Industrial Services are the companys major competitors.
The main competition to its deep foundation piling operations comes from Foundations, Double Star Drilling and Pacer Industries, in Western Canada and from Deep Foundations, Anchor Shoring and Bermingham Construction, in Eastern Canada. The primary competitors in the pipeline installation business include Ledcor Construction Limited, Washcuk Pipe Line Construction Ltd., and Willbros.
North American Energy Partners Inc. was founded in 1953.
1. NORTH AMERICAN ENERGY PARTNERS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NORTH AMERICAN ENERGY PARTNERS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NORTH AMERICAN ENERGY PARTNERS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NORTH AMERICAN ENERGY PARTNERS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NORTH AMERICAN ENERGY PARTNERS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. North American Energy Partners Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of North American Energy Partners Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of North American Energy Partners Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. North American Energy Partners Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. North American Energy Partners Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NORTH AMERICAN ENERGY PARTNERS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NORTH AMERICAN ENERGY PARTNERS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
North American Energy Partners Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
North American Energy Partners Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
North American Energy Partners Inc. Major Shareholders
North American Energy Partners Inc. History
North American Energy Partners Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
North American Energy Partners Inc. Offices and Representations
North American Energy Partners Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
North American Energy Partners Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
North American Energy Partners Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
North American Energy Partners Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
North American Energy Partners Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
North American Energy Partners Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
North American Energy Partners Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
North American Energy Partners Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
North American Energy Partners Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
North American Energy Partners Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
North American Energy Partners Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
North American Energy Partners Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.