- The report contains detailed information about Habanero Resources, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Habanero Resources, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Habanero Resources, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Habanero Resources, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Habanero Resources, Inc. business.
About Habanero Resources, Inc.
Habanero Resources Inc. engages in the identification, acquisition, exploration and development of oil and natural gas properties in Canada and the United States.
The company holds interests in 100 quartz claims located in the Stewart River area of the Yukon, Canada. It has also staked an additional 250 quartz claims bordering Underworld Resources Inc. This new land package is approximately 13,000 contiguous acres bordering Underworld Resources.
In August 2009, Habanero Resources Inc. announced that the Government of Alberta has confirmed that Habanero's applications, for 13 contiguous townships (approximately 250,000 acres) prospective for lithium in Alberta, have been received and accepted. This prospect lies primarily within the South Leduc Formation which has potential for lithium production.
In September 2009, the company acquired approximately 5,400 contiguous hectares (approximately 13,250 acres) in the Stewart Mining Region of BC.
On October 8, 2009, Habanero Resources, Inc. announced that it has acquired 5,339 hectares in the Barkerville Gold Camp of British Columbia, bordering International Wayside Gold Mines Ltd.'s property.
In November 2009, Habanero Resources Inc. announced that it has acquired 9,052 contiguous hectares (22,368 acres) in the Stewart Gold Camp of British Columbia, bordering Canasia Industries Corporation's ('Canasia') Clone Gold Property.
On December 2, 2009, Habanero Resources Inc. announced that it has acquired approximately 5,400 contiguous hectares (approximately 13,250 acres) in the Stewart Mining Region of BC. This new block of land is in the vicinity of the new Montrose gold discovery announced by Decade Resources Ltd. on its Red Cliff property. Habanero is also in the process of attempting to acquire additional acreage in the area.
On December 2, 2009, Habanero Resources, Inc. announced that it has acquired 9,052 contiguous hectares (22,368 acres) in the Stewart gold camp of British Columbia, bordering Canasia Industries Corp.'s Clone gold property that announced in Stockwatch drill results of 12.8 metres of 44.7 grams per tonne (g/t) gold.
The company has entered into an option agreement to acquire 100% of the Haldane Silver Prospect located in Yukon, Canada. The Haldane Property consists of 99 contiguous quartz mineral claims comprising approximately 1,950 hectares.
The company has acquired 5631 contiguous hectares (13,914 acres) in the Red Chris Region in northwest, British Columbia.
Habanero Resources Inc was founded in 1983.
1. HABANERO RESOURCES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HABANERO RESOURCES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HABANERO RESOURCES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HABANERO RESOURCES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HABANERO RESOURCES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Habanero Resources, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Habanero Resources, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Habanero Resources, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Habanero Resources, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Habanero Resources, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. HABANERO RESOURCES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HABANERO RESOURCES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Habanero Resources, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Habanero Resources, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Habanero Resources, Inc. Major Shareholders
Habanero Resources, Inc. History
Habanero Resources, Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Habanero Resources, Inc. Offices and Representations
Habanero Resources, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Habanero Resources, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Habanero Resources, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Habanero Resources, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Habanero Resources, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Habanero Resources, Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Habanero Resources, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Habanero Resources, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Habanero Resources, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Habanero Resources, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Habanero Resources, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Habanero Resources, Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.