- The report contains detailed information about Gushan Environmental Energy Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Gushan Environmental Energy Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Gushan Environmental Energy Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Gushan Environmental Energy Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Gushan Environmental Energy Limited business.
About Gushan Environmental Energy Limited
Gushan Environmental Energy Limited is a commercial biodiesel producer in China. The companys annual biodiesel production capacity was 450,000 tons, as of December 31, 2009.
The company produces biodiesel and by-products of biodiesel production, including glycerine, plant asphalt, erucic acid and erucic amide. The by-products of biodiesel production have various commercial applications in the food, pharmaceutical, and manufacturing industries.
The companys biodiesel production process generates biodiesel and the by-products of biodiesel production, such as glycerine, a distillation residue of biodiesel production known as plant asphalt, erucic acid and erucic amide, which have various commercial applications. The companys products include
Biodiesel: a renewable, clean-burning and biodegradable alternative to diesel and a raw material in the chemical industry, which can be used to power a range of diesel vehicles, including trucks, mass transit vehicles and marine vessels and can be used as fatty acid methyl ester to produce chemical products;
Glycerine and refined glycerine: a colorless, odorless, nontoxic liquid with various uses, including use in foods and beverages;
Plant asphalt: as fuel for boilers, casting plaster and a stain remover;
Erucic acid: a fatty acid that can be extracted from rapeseed and used in the production of lubricants and polyesters;
Erucic amide: an anti-felt, anti-static agent for fabrics and a plastics lubricant;
Stearic acid: a fatty acid used in making plastics, soaps, cosmetics and candles; and
Fatty acid methyl ester: an intermediate product sold to the chemical industry.
The companys biodiesel customers are based in China and can be classified into three major groups: direct users, petroleum wholesalers, and individual retail gas stations. Direct users include marine vessel operators, chemical companies, and factories. Petroleum wholesalers purchase biodiesel from the company for subsequent distribution to individual gas stations. Petroleum wholesalers include local subsidiaries of state-owned enterprises or privately owned companies.
The companys by-products customers are based in China and include direct customers and chemical trading companies. Direct customers include manufacturers in various industries, such as the foundry industry, pharmaceutical industry, and food industry.
The companys domestic competitors include China Biodiesel International Holding Co., Ltd.; China Clean Energy Inc.; East River Energy Resources and Science Technology (Zhejiang) Ltd.; China Petroleum and Chemical Corporation; China National Offshore Oil Corporation; and PetroChina Co. Ltd.
Gushan Environmental Energy Limited was founded in 2001.
1. GUSHAN ENVIRONMENTAL ENERGY LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GUSHAN ENVIRONMENTAL ENERGY LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GUSHAN ENVIRONMENTAL ENERGY LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GUSHAN ENVIRONMENTAL ENERGY LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GUSHAN ENVIRONMENTAL ENERGY LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Gushan Environmental Energy Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Gushan Environmental Energy Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Gushan Environmental Energy Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Gushan Environmental Energy Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Gushan Environmental Energy Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. GUSHAN ENVIRONMENTAL ENERGY LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GUSHAN ENVIRONMENTAL ENERGY LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GUSHAN ENVIRONMENTAL ENERGY LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GUSHAN ENVIRONMENTAL ENERGY LIMITED PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GUSHAN ENVIRONMENTAL ENERGY LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
11. GUSHAN ENVIRONMENTAL ENERGY LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Gushan Environmental Energy Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Gushan Environmental Energy Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Gushan Environmental Energy Limited Major Shareholders
Gushan Environmental Energy Limited History
Gushan Environmental Energy Limited Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Gushan Environmental Energy Limited Offices and Representations
Gushan Environmental Energy Limited SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Gushan Environmental Energy Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Gushan Environmental Energy Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Gushan Environmental Energy Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Gushan Environmental Energy Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Gushan Environmental Energy Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
Enhanced SWOT Analysis2 Porter Five Forces Analysis2
LIST OF FIGURES
Gushan Environmental Energy Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Gushan Environmental Energy Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Gushan Environmental Energy Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Gushan Environmental Energy Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Gushan Environmental Energy Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Gushan Environmental Energy Limited Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a Project Plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations;
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The extended Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions followed by sixth question added to the original concept:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Is there any complementary products, government decisions or public perception that can impact business?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to Imitate?
- Organized Properly?