- The report contains detailed information about Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd. business.
About Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd.
Gulf Keystone Petroleum Limited engages in the exploration, development, evaluation, and production of oil and gas properties in the Republic of Algeria, the Kurdistan Region of Northern Iraq, Bermuda, and the United Kingdom. The company also offers geological, geophysical, and engineering services.
Kurdistan Region of Iraq
In 2007 the company secured interests in two blocks in Kurdistan, Northern Iraq. Kurdistan covers approximately 40,000 square kilometres and is situated in the North Eastern corner of Iraq.
Shaikan: The Shaikan production sharing contract (PSC) was awarded to operator Gulf Keystone (75%) and Kalegran Limited (20%) a subsidiary of MOL Hungarian Oil and Gas Public Limited Company (MOL), and Texas Keystone Inc. (5%) in 2007.
Akri-Bijeel: The Akri-Bijeel PSC was awarded to operator Kalegran Limited (80%) in 2007 along with Gulf Keystone (20%). The Akri-Bijeel Block is adjacent to the Shaikan Block, and covers an area of 889 square kilometres.
The company has exploration and appraisal rights over six blocks and two producing fields in the Republic of Algeria. The HBH Permit initially covered an area of 18,830 square kilometres located in the Timimoun Basin/Allal High area of central Algeria, which covered 5 blocks (317b1, 322b3, 347b, 348 and 349b) and contained the HBH gas field.
HBH profile: In 2008, the company entered into Phase 2 of the exploration contract.
Ben Guecha Permit: The Ben Guecha Permit Blocks 108 and 128b, located in North Africa, South East Constantine Basin, cover an area of 4,641 square kilometres. The permit contains the Ras Toumb oil storage facility and part of the 30 kilometre local pipeline which transports oil from the GKN-1 well.
Gulf Keystone Petroleum Limited was founded in 2001.
1. GULF KEYSTONE PETROLEUM LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GULF KEYSTONE PETROLEUM LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GULF KEYSTONE PETROLEUM LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GULF KEYSTONE PETROLEUM LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GULF KEYSTONE PETROLEUM LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. GULF KEYSTONE PETROLEUM LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GULF KEYSTONE PETROLEUM LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd. Major Shareholders
Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd. History
Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd. Offices and Representations
Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.