- The report contains detailed information about Global Geophysical Services, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Global Geophysical Services, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Global Geophysical Services, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Global Geophysical Services, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Global Geophysical Services, Inc. business.
- * - The report may be supplemented by PESTEL analysis, an ideal tool that helps to uncover external factors influencing the business.
About Global Geophysical Services, Inc.
Global Geophysical Services, Inc. provides worldwide land, transition zone and shallow marine seismic data acquisition services. The seismic data generated by the company is used by oil and gas exploration and production companies to locate potential reservoirs of oil and gas and to gain a better understanding of known reserves.
The company provides conventional 2D, 3D, and 4D seismic acquisition services, as well as its higher resolution Reservoir Grade 2D and 3D seismic solutions. Its Reservoir Grade seismic solutions offer improved spatial resolution and signal-to-noise ratio, which enables a better interpretation of the geologic structure and porosity changes in the reservoir.
The company has conducted or contracted for operations in North and South America, Asia and North Africa. The company operates seven seismic data acquisition crews domestically and internationally.
The company offers seismic surveys with full aperture offset sampling and closely-spaced seismic sources and receiver arrays designed to optimize bandwidth at the target.
On May 01, 2010, Global Geophysical Services, Inc. entered into a joint venture with Shoaibi Group to establish Global Geophysical Services Arabia Co. Ltd. (GGSA). Based in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia (GGSA) would provide reservoir grade 3D (RG3D) seismic acquisition services which enables the processed data gathered to create images of the earth's subsurface.
The companys competitors include BGP Limited, WesternGeco, Veritas DGC, Inc., Geokinetics, Inc., PGS Onshore, Inc., Dawson Geophysical Company, Compagnie Generale de Geophysique, Grant Geophysical, Inc., and TGC Industries, Inc.
Global Geophysical Services, Inc. was founded in 2003.
1. GLOBAL GEOPHYSICAL SERVICES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GLOBAL GEOPHYSICAL SERVICES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GLOBAL GEOPHYSICAL SERVICES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GLOBAL GEOPHYSICAL SERVICES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GLOBAL GEOPHYSICAL SERVICES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Global Geophysical Services, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Global Geophysical Services, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Global Geophysical Services, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Global Geophysical Services, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Global Geophysical Services, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GLOBAL GEOPHYSICAL SERVICES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GLOBAL GEOPHYSICAL SERVICES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GLOBAL GEOPHYSICAL SERVICES, INC. PESTEL ANALYSIS2
8.1. Political Factors
8.2. Economic Factors
8.3. Social Factors
8.4. Technological Factors
8.5. Environmental Factors
8.6. Legal Factors
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Global Geophysical Services, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Global Geophysical Services, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Global Geophysical Services, Inc. Major Shareholders
Global Geophysical Services, Inc. History
Global Geophysical Services, Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Global Geophysical Services, Inc. Offices and Representations
Global Geophysical Services, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Global Geophysical Services, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Global Geophysical Services, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Global Geophysical Services, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Global Geophysical Services, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Global Geophysical Services, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Global Geophysical Services, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Global Geophysical Services, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Global Geophysical Services, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Global Geophysical Services, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Global Geophysical Services, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Global Geophysical Services, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – This section is available when purchasing a report with PESTEL analysis only.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyse what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimising the threats to the organisation.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organisation, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations;
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organisation?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
- Environmental – What environmental ecological and facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?