- The report contains detailed information about Fission Energy Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Fission Energy Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Fission Energy Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Fission Energy Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Fission Energy Corp. business.
About Fission Energy Corp.
Fission Energy Corp., a junior resource company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of uranium resource properties primarily in Canada. The company also holds a uranium property in the Macusani District of Peru.
Athabasca North Shore Properties
The company, as of June 30, 2009, consolidated the North Shore and South Shore properties into one land package, which would be known as the North Shore property. Bridge permits connecting the properties into one contiguous land package have been staked, and the overall size includes 48,192 hectares (ha).
The Fort McLeod property is located in Southwestern Alberta. The property totals approximately 19,423 ha.
Caribou Mountain & Zoo Bay
The Caribou Mountain property comprises 6 metallic and industrial mineral permits totaling 27,872 ha in northern Alberta, while the Zoo Bay claims total 11,752 ha along the northeast margin of the Athabasca Basin, in northern Saskatchewan.
The 12,954 ha Duddridge Lake property is situated along the eastern margins of the Wollaston Basement Domain, which underlies uranium occurrences in the eastern part of the Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan.
The 40,256 ha Waterbury Lake property surrounds the AREVA/Denison midwest uranium deposit, and the midwest A discovery with in the east-central part of Saskatchewan's Athabasca Basin.
The company, in July 2009, staked three claims totaling 966 ha. The claims are adjacent and to the north-central border of the Waterbury Lake project.
Patterson Lake comprises 25,316 ha. In 2007, the company completed a five hole drill program totaling 1406 m at its Patterson Lake property located approximately 30 km south of the advanced UEXAREVA joint venture exploration and development project in the southwestern part of the Athabasca Basin.
Patterson Lake South
In 2007, Fission Energy and ESO Uranium Corp jointly staked 4 claims totaling 12,493 ha on the southern extension of Fission's Patterson Lake property. Fission and ESO Energy Corp entered into a joint venture exploration agreement. The companies have jointly staked additional ground and the project, which consists of 11 mineral claims totaling 12,493 ha.
Davy Lake property comprises 58 mineral claims totaling 235,255 ha.
The Minor Bay property comprises 15,886 ha and is located along the southeast margin of the Athabasca Basin. A 1,248 line-km airborne magnetic and electromagnetic survey was conducted in May 2009.
The Torwalt Lake property comprises 812 ha and is located approximately 10 km east of the Waterbury Lake project in the eastern part of the Athabasca Basin.
The company holds a 100% interest in the Dieter Lake property. The property comprises 30,864 ha and is located approximately 150 km north of Hydro Quebec Reservoir LG-4.
The Macusani property is located with in southeastern Peru. The company holds the rights to 9 mineral concession blocks encompassing 51 square kilometers and two surface rights.
1. FISSION ENERGY CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FISSION ENERGY CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FISSION ENERGY CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FISSION ENERGY CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FISSION ENERGY CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Fission Energy Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Fission Energy Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Fission Energy Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Fission Energy Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Fission Energy Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. FISSION ENERGY CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FISSION ENERGY CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Fission Energy Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Fission Energy Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Fission Energy Corp. Major Shareholders
Fission Energy Corp. History
Fission Energy Corp. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Fission Energy Corp. Offices and Representations
Fission Energy Corp. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Fission Energy Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Fission Energy Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Fission Energy Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Fission Energy Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Fission Energy Corp. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Fission Energy Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Fission Energy Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Fission Energy Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Fission Energy Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Fission Energy Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Fission Energy Corp. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.