- The report contains detailed information about Enterprise Products Partners LP that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Enterprise Products Partners LP. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Enterprise Products Partners LP financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Enterprise Products Partners LP competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Enterprise Products Partners LP business.
About Enterprise Products Partners LP
Enterprise Products Partners L.P., a midstream energy company, provides a range of services to producers and consumers of natural gas, natural gas liquids (NGLs), crude oil, refined products and certain petrochemicals in North America. In addition, the company involves in the development of pipeline and other midstream energy infrastructure in the continental United States and Gulf of Mexico. It conducts its business through Enterprise Products Operating LLC (EPO).
The company has five reportable business segments: NGL Pipelines & Services; Onshore Natural Gas Pipelines & Services; Onshore Crude Oil Pipelines & Services; Offshore Pipelines & Services; and Petrochemical & Refined Products Services.
NGL PIPELINES & SERVICES
The NGL Pipelines & Services business segment includes its natural gas processing business and related NGL marketing activities; NGL pipelines aggregating approximately 16,300 miles; NGL and related product storage and terminal facilities with 163.4 MMBbls of working storage capacity; and NGL fractionation facilities. This segment also includes its import and export terminal operations.
NGL products (ethane, propane, normal butane, isobutane and natural gasoline) are used as raw materials by the petrochemical industry, as feedstocks by refiners in the production of motor gasoline and by industrial and residential users as fuel. Ethane is primarily used in the petrochemical industry as a feedstock for ethylene production. Propane is used both as a petrochemical feedstock in the production of ethylene and propylene and as a heating, engine and industrial fuel. Normal butane is used as a petrochemical feedstock in the production of ethylene and butadiene (a key ingredient of synthetic rubber), as a blendstock for motor gasoline and to produce isobutane through isomerization. Isobutane is fractionated from mixed butane (a mixed stream of normal butane and isobutane) or produced from normal butane through the process of isomerization, and is used in refinery alkylation to improve the octane content of motor gasoline, in the production of isooctane and other octane additives and in the production of propylene oxide. Natural gasoline, a mixture of pentanes and heavier hydrocarbons, is primarily used as a blendstock for motor gasoline or as a petrochemical feedstock.
Natural gas processing and related NGL marketing activities: The company's natural gas processing business includes 25 processing plants located across Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, Texas, and Wyoming. Its NGL marketing activities include sale and delivery of NGLs obtained through its processing activities and spot and contract purchases from third parties.
NGL pipelines, storage facilities and import/export terminals: The companys NGL pipelines transport mixed NGLs and other hydrocarbons from natural gas processing facilities, refineries and import terminals to fractionation plants and storage facilities; distribute and collect purity NGL products to and from fractionation plants, petrochemical plants and refineries; and deliver propane to customers along the Dixie Pipeline and certain sections of the Mid-America Pipeline System. The companys NGL and related product storage facilities are integral parts of its operations used for the storage of products owned by it and its customers.
The company operates NGL import and export facilities located on the Houston Ship Channel in southeast Texas and an NGL terminal in Providence, Rhode Island with ship unloading capabilities. Its NGL import facility is primarily used to offload volumes for delivery to its storage and fractionation facilities located in Mont Belvieu, Texas. The companys NGL export facility is used for loading refrigerated marine tankers for customers.
NGL fractionation: The company owns or has interests in 11 NGL fractionation facilities located in Texas, Louisiana, Colorado, and Ohio. NGL fractionation facilities separate mixed NGL streams into purity NGL products. The primary sources of mixed NGLs fractionated in the United States are domestic natural gas processing plants and crude oil refineries and imports of butane and propane
1. ENTERPRISE PRODUCTS PARTNERS LP COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ENTERPRISE PRODUCTS PARTNERS LP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ENTERPRISE PRODUCTS PARTNERS LP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ENTERPRISE PRODUCTS PARTNERS LP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ENTERPRISE PRODUCTS PARTNERS LP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Enterprise Products Partners LP Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Enterprise Products Partners LP and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Enterprise Products Partners LP and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Enterprise Products Partners LP Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Enterprise Products Partners LP Industry Position Analysis
6. ENTERPRISE PRODUCTS PARTNERS LP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ENTERPRISE PRODUCTS PARTNERS LP EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Enterprise Products Partners LP Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Enterprise Products Partners LP Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Enterprise Products Partners LP Major Shareholders
Enterprise Products Partners LP History
Enterprise Products Partners LP Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Enterprise Products Partners LP Offices and Representations
Enterprise Products Partners LP SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Enterprise Products Partners LP Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Enterprise Products Partners LP Capital Market Snapshot
Enterprise Products Partners LP Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Enterprise Products Partners LP Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Enterprise Products Partners LP Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Enterprise Products Partners LP Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Enterprise Products Partners LP 1-year Stock Charts
Enterprise Products Partners LP 5-year Stock Charts
Enterprise Products Partners LP vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Enterprise Products Partners LP vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Enterprise Products Partners LP Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.