- The report contains detailed information about Empire Petroleum Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Empire Petroleum Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Empire Petroleum Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Empire Petroleum Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Empire Petroleum Corp. business.
About Empire Petroleum Corp.
Empire Petroleum Corporation engages in the exploration and development of oil and gas properties in the United States.
Gabbs Valley Prospect
The company owns a working interest in oil and gas leases in Nye and Mineral Counties, Nevada (the Gabbs Valley Prospect). As of December 31, 2009, the Gabbs Valley Prospect consisted of approximately 92,826 acres of federal leases located in Nye and Mineral Counties, Nevada, of which the company owns a 57% working interest. As of December 31, 2009, one well, the Empire Cobble Cuesta 1-12, had been drilled and tested on this prospect.
South Okie Prospect
The company has an option to purchase 2,630 net acres of oil and gas leases known as the South Okie Prospect in Natrona County, Wyoming.
In 2009, the company sold its interest in the Cheyenne River Prospect.
The company was founded in 1983. It was formerly known as Americomm Corporation and changed its name to Americomm Resources Corporation in 1995. Further, it changed its name to Empire Petroleum Corporation in 2001.
1. EMPIRE PETROLEUM CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EMPIRE PETROLEUM CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EMPIRE PETROLEUM CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EMPIRE PETROLEUM CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EMPIRE PETROLEUM CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Empire Petroleum Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Empire Petroleum Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Empire Petroleum Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Empire Petroleum Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Empire Petroleum Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. EMPIRE PETROLEUM CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EMPIRE PETROLEUM CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EMPIRE PETROLEUM CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. EMPIRE PETROLEUM CORP. PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EMPIRE PETROLEUM CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
11. EMPIRE PETROLEUM CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Empire Petroleum Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Empire Petroleum Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Empire Petroleum Corp. Major Shareholders
Empire Petroleum Corp. History
Empire Petroleum Corp. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Empire Petroleum Corp. Offices and Representations
Empire Petroleum Corp. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Empire Petroleum Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Empire Petroleum Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Empire Petroleum Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Empire Petroleum Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Empire Petroleum Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
Enhanced SWOT Analysis2 Porter Five Forces Analysis2
LIST OF FIGURES
Empire Petroleum Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Empire Petroleum Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Empire Petroleum Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Empire Petroleum Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Empire Petroleum Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Empire Petroleum Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a Project Plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The extended Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions followed by sixth question added to the original concept:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Is there any complementary products, government decisions or public perception that can impact business?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to Imitate?
- Organized Properly?