- The report contains detailed information about Baldor Electric Co. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Baldor Electric Co.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Baldor Electric Co. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Baldor Electric Co. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Baldor Electric Co. business.
About Baldor Electric Co.
Baldor Electric Company engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of industrial electric motors, mechanical power transmission products, drives, and generators. The company supplies approximately 10,000 customers in 200 industries. Its products are sold to original equipment manufacturers (OEM) and distributors serving markets in the United States and worldwide.
Industrial Electric Motors: The company offers BaldorReliance brand motor products. Its industrial motor product line includes both AC and DC electric motors. The companys AC motors range in size from subfractional to 15,000 horsepower and DC motors range from subfractional to 3,000 horsepower. The companys motors are used in a variety of applications, including unit handling (conveyors and other material handling equipment), air handling (fans and blowers), and fluid handling (pumps). Its motors are used in various industries, including agriculture, chemical, food and beverage, machinery manufacturing, petroleum exploration and production, medical equipment, mining, paper and packaging, semiconductor manufacturing, military, and water supply. The company also manufactures a line of integral gear motors.
Mechanical power transmission products: BaldorDodge mechanical power transmission products include mounted bearings, enclosed shaft mount, helical and worm gearing, and other mechanical power transmission components, such as bushings, sheaves and conveyor pulleys. Mechanical power transmission products are used in various applications and industries, including mining, petroleum, aggregate, unit handling, power generation, and package handling.
Drives: Baldor drives are electronic controls used to adjust the speed and torque of an electric motor to match an end application. The companys drives product line ranges from fractional to 1,500 horsepower. It also makes a line of drives, such as linear and rotary servo motors and motion control products, which are used to automate manual processes.
Generators: Baldor generator product line ranges from 1.3 kilowatts to 2.2 megawatts, and includes portable generators, industrial towable generators, mobile light towers, emergency and standby generators, prime power generators, and peak-shaving generators. Generators are sold through distributors and, certain OEMs in a variety of industries, including agriculture, construction, equipment rental, military, municipal, and telecom.
Sales and Marketing
The companys products are sold throughout the United States and in approximately 70 countries. Its field sales organization covers approximately 70 countries, including 40 locations in North America. The companys products are distributed globally, principally in Canada, Mexico, Europe, Australia, the Far East, and Latin America. The company has international manufacturing facilities in Canada, England, China, and Mexico.
Baldor Electric Company was founded in 1920.
1. BALDOR ELECTRIC CO. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BALDOR ELECTRIC CO. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BALDOR ELECTRIC CO. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BALDOR ELECTRIC CO. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BALDOR ELECTRIC CO. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Baldor Electric Co. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Baldor Electric Co. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Baldor Electric Co. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Baldor Electric Co. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Baldor Electric Co. Industry Position Analysis
6. BALDOR ELECTRIC CO. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BALDOR ELECTRIC CO. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Baldor Electric Co. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Baldor Electric Co. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Baldor Electric Co. Major Shareholders
Baldor Electric Co. History
Baldor Electric Co. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Baldor Electric Co. Offices and Representations
Baldor Electric Co. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Baldor Electric Co. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Baldor Electric Co. Capital Market Snapshot
Baldor Electric Co. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Baldor Electric Co. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Baldor Electric Co. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Baldor Electric Co. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Baldor Electric Co. 1-year Stock Charts
Baldor Electric Co. 5-year Stock Charts
Baldor Electric Co. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Baldor Electric Co. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Baldor Electric Co. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.