- The report contains detailed information about Aspen Exploration Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Aspen Exploration Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Aspen Exploration Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Aspen Exploration Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Aspen Exploration Corp. business.
About Aspen Exploration Corp.
Aspen Exploration Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides oil field services to a group of independent and major oil and natural gas companies. The company operates its business under the name Enservco Corporation.
The company's services include pressure testing, hot oiling, acidizing, frac heating, freshwater and saltwater hauling, frac tank rental, well site construction, and other general oil field services. It operates in southern Kansas, northwestern Oklahoma, northeastern Utah, northern New Mexico, southern Wyoming, northwestern West Virginia, Colorado (D-J Basin and Niobrara formation), and southwest Pennsylvania.
Products and Services
Water Hauling The company's subsidiary, Dillco Fluid Service, Inc. (Dillco), owns and operates approximately 30 water hauling trucks equipped with pumps to move water from or into wells, tanks and other storage facilities in order to assist customers in managing their water-cost needs. Each truck has a hauling capacity of up to 130 barrels (each barrel being equal to 42 U.S. gallons). The trucks are used to transport water to fill frac tanks on well locations; transport contaminated water produced as a by-product of wells to disposal wells, including injection wells owned and operated by it; transport drilling and completion fluids to and from well locations; and following completion of fracturing operations, the trucks are used to transport the flow-back produced as a result of the fracturing process from the well site to disposal wells. Dillco, Heat Waves, and HE Services LLC (a subsidiary of Heat Waves) own and/or operate five water disposal wells in Kansas and Oklahoma.
Disposal Well Services The companys five commercially licensed disposal wells allow for the injection of salt water and incidental non-hazardous oil and natural gas wastes. The companys trucks frequently transport fluids to be disposed in these water disposal wells. Its disposal wells have injection capacities of approximately 3,000 barrels per day.
Frac Tank Rental Dillco also engages in the rental of frac tanks which can store approximately 500 barrels of water and are used by oilfield operators to store fluids at the well site, including fresh water, salt water, and acid for frac jobs, flowback, temporary production and mud storage. Dillco transports the tanks on its trucks to well locations that are within a 30 mile radius of its nearest yard. Frac tanks are used during various phases of the life of a producing well. Dillco generally rents frac tanks at daily rates and charges hourly rates for the transportation of the tanks to and from the well site.
Well Enhancement Services
Well enhancement services consist of frac heating, acidizing, hot oiling services, and pressure testing. These services are provided primarily by its subsidiary, Heat Waves Hot Oil Services LLC (Heat Waves), which utilizes a fleet of approximately 100 custom designed trucks and other related equipment.
Frac Heating - Fracturing services are intended to improve the production from oil and natural gas wells where the natural flow has been restricted by underground formations through the creation of conductive flowpaths to enable the hydrocarbons to reach the wellbore. Heat Waves owns and operates frac heaters designed to heat large amounts of water stored in reservoirs or frac tanks. Heat Waves provides frac heating services to customers primarily in northeastern Utah, southern Wyoming, northwestern West Virginia, and Colorado and Pennsylvania (Marcellus Shale). Heat Waves is also exploring opportunities in the Bakken Shale formation in northwestern North Dakota and the Eagle Ford Shale basin in southern Texas.
Acidizing - Heat Waves provides acidizing services by utilizing its fleet of mobile acid transport and pumping trucks. For majority of customers, Heat Waves supplies the acid solution and also pumps that solution into a given well. There are customers who provide their own solutions and hire Heat Waves to pump the solution.
Hot Oil Services Hot oil services involve the circulation of a heated fluid, typically oil, to dissolve or dislodge paraffin or other hydrocarbon deposits from the tubing of a producing oil or natural gas well. Hot oil servicing also includes the heating of oil storage tanks.
Pressure Testing Pressure testing consist of pumping fluids into new or existing wells or other components of the well system, such as flow lines to detect leaks, hot oil trucks and pressure trucks are used to perform this service.
Construction and Roustabout Services
Dillco and Heat Waves own a fleet of power units which includes dozers, trenchers, motor graders, backhoes and other heavy equipment used in road and well-site construction.
Aspen Exploration Corporation was founded in 1974.
1. ASPEN EXPLORATION CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ASPEN EXPLORATION CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ASPEN EXPLORATION CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ASPEN EXPLORATION CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ASPEN EXPLORATION CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Aspen Exploration Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Aspen Exploration Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Aspen Exploration Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Aspen Exploration Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Aspen Exploration Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ASPEN EXPLORATION CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ASPEN EXPLORATION CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Aspen Exploration Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Aspen Exploration Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Aspen Exploration Corp. Major Shareholders
Aspen Exploration Corp. History
Aspen Exploration Corp. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Aspen Exploration Corp. Offices and Representations
Aspen Exploration Corp. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Aspen Exploration Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Aspen Exploration Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Aspen Exploration Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Aspen Exploration Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Aspen Exploration Corp. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Aspen Exploration Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Aspen Exploration Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Aspen Exploration Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Aspen Exploration Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Aspen Exploration Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Aspen Exploration Corp. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.