- The report contains detailed information about Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp. Ltd. business.
About Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp. Ltd.
Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corporation Limited, through its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and distribution of telecommunications (copper and fiber optic) and power cable and enameled wire products in the Asia Pacific region, primarily in Thailand, China, Singapore, and Australia.
The company manufactures and distributes its own wire and cable products and also distributes wire and cable products (distributed products) manufactured by its principal shareholder, Pacific Electric Wire & Cable Company (PEWC). It also offers project engineering services in the supply, delivery and installation (SDI) of power cables.
The companys Thai operations are conducted through Charoong Thai Wire and Cable Public Company Limited (Charoong Thai); Siam Pacific Electric Wire & Cable Company Limited (Siam Pacific); and Pacific-Thai Electric Wire & Cable Co. Ltd. (Pacific Thai). Charoong Thai manufactures aluminum and copper electric wire, medium and high voltage power cable and telecommunications cable. It has subsidiaries and affiliates in the business of optic fiber cable manufacturing and the provision of telecommunication and network services. As of December 31, 2009, the company owned 50.93% of the issued and outstanding shares of Charoong Thai. Siam Pacific focuses on the manufacture of telecommunications cable, power cable, and enameled wire for the domestic Thai market. Pacific Thai produces enameled wire for export only and has a special tax status which exempts it from import duties on raw materials used in export manufacturing.
The companys China operations are conducted through six business entities. The operating entities include Shanghai Yayang Electric Co., Ltd. (Shanghai Yayang). Its holding in Shanghai Yayang is 54.41%. Shanghai Yayang is also partly held by Pacific Thai. Shanghai Yayang manufactures enameled wire with a diameter between 0.05mm and 2.5mm for sale and distribution in the eastern part of China, including local and Taiwanese based manufacturers.
The company owns Crown Century Holdings Limited (CCH HK), a Hong Kong registered company and its wholly-owned subsidiary company, Pacific Electric Wire & Cable (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. (PEWS or PEWSC). PEWS manufactures enameled wire for electronic, video and audio products for export and with little portion sold domestically. CCH HK is the trading arm of PEWS.
Shangdong Pacific Fiber Optics Cable Co., Ltd. (SPFO) is a joint venture company in Yanggu County, Shandong Province, China. The company owns a 51.0% interest in SPFO, with the remaining interest owned by the joint venture partner, Shandong Yanggu Cable Company (Shandong Yanggu), acable manufacturer in Shandong Province that produces a range of cable products in China.
The company holds a 25.0% interest in Shandong Pacific Rubber Cable Company, Ltd. (SPRC), which manufactures rubber cable for the China market. The remaining 75% is owned by Shandong Yanggu.
The company also holds a 49% interest in a joint venture called Shandong Huayu Pacific Fiber Optics Communication Co., Ltd. (SHP), which engages in the manufacture of optic fibers. The remaining 51% of SHP is owned by Hebei Huayu Co. Ltd. (as the successor in interest to Shandong Yanggu).
The companys Singapore operations are principally conducted through its 98.3%-owned subsidiary, Sigma Cable Company (Private) Limited (Sigma Cable). Sigma Cable manufactures and sells a range of low voltage power cable products, used mainly in infrastructure projects and commercial and residential developments. Sigma Cable is also the exclusive distributor in Singapore of medium and high voltage wire and cable products manufactured by PEWC. Sigma Cable also has project engineering operations in Singapore to supply, deliver and install (SDI) primarily medium and high voltage cable to power transmission projects.
The company also holds a 100% interest in Sigma-Epan International Pte. Ltd. (Sigma-Epan), a group of companies with limited operations in Singapore and Malaysia. Sigma-Epan trades specialty electronic and other types of cables.
The company has an interest in Australia P
1. ASIA PACIFIC WIRE & CABLE CORP. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ASIA PACIFIC WIRE & CABLE CORP. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ASIA PACIFIC WIRE & CABLE CORP. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ASIA PACIFIC WIRE & CABLE CORP. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ASIA PACIFIC WIRE & CABLE CORP. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ASIA PACIFIC WIRE & CABLE CORP. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ASIA PACIFIC WIRE & CABLE CORP. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp. Ltd. History
Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp. Ltd. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.