- The report contains detailed information about International Hi Tech Industries Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for International Hi Tech Industries Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The International Hi Tech Industries Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes International Hi Tech Industries Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of International Hi Tech Industries Inc. business.
- * - The report may be supplemented by PESTEL analysis, an ideal tool that helps to uncover external factors influencing the business.
About International Hi Tech Industries Inc.
International Hi-Tech Industries, Inc., a development stage company, engages in the development and commercialization of a building construction process technology that uses pre-manufactured customized panels, including floor panels, wall panels and roof panels, in the Canada and internationally. The Company has manufactured and assembled demonstration show homes in Luxembourg and in Vancouver and its Facility. These projects have allowed potential customers to evaluate the Technology.
Technology under License to the Company and its subsidiary, IHI International Holdings, Ltd. (IHI International)
The Technology is a building construction process that uses manufactured prefabricated panels, including floor panels, wall panels and roof panels. The prefabricated panels are made of special reinforced concrete, rigid foam and cold formed metals, with built-in rectangular hollow metal tubing acting as panel framing. The floor and wall panels are complete with interior and exterior finishes, windows, plumbing and electrical services. Foundations using the Technology are prefabricated with integrated structural, electrical and plumbing connections. Spaces such as kitchens can be pre-assembled and can be transported in a container formed by the panels.
The basic design of a wall panel uses structural steel tubing as framework tensioned by steel cables. Rigid foam forms the centre section of the panel that is sandwiched between concrete on the inside and stucco/concrete on the outside.
Surrey High-Rise Development: On August 25, 2005, the Company is progressing with construction of its Optima Tower Project, a high-rise development located in Surrey Central City, British Columbia. The Optima Tower would be home to a 4,300 square foot child care facility operated by the YMCA of Greater Vancouver.
Show Home: On August 25, 2005, The Company has entered into negotiations to establish a 5,000 square foot high-end show home in the Middle East Gulf region.
Prototype Projects for the Oil and Mining Industries: The Company is developing additional prototypes for the oil and mining industries in Canada. These prototypes range from temporary housing accommodations to insulated and air tight storage units, mobile schools, mobile insulated environmental mats, septic tanks, commercial buildings, industrial shops and job site offices.
New Industrial Building Underway: On December 6, 2005, an additional Mobile Industrial Building has been manufactured and would be erected at the Companys Facility site once necessary permits are secured.
Prairie Manufacturing Facility: On December 6, 2006, the Companys potential joint venture partner for the Canadian Prairie region has secured an approximate 15 acre heavy industrial zoned site for a manufacturing facility, incorporating the Technology. The acquisition has been completed.
Potential Applications of Hi-Tech Building System: As an alternative to conventional construction methods, the potential uses for the Companys Technology covers a spectrum of applications, including residential (single and multiple family high-rise and low-rise), commercial and industrial construction. The Company targets the markets for single and multi-family residential units.
The Company has eight principal subsidiaries: Canadian Hi-Tech Manufacturing, Ltd., a 65% owned British Columbia subsidiary that conducts product development for the Technology; IHI International Holdings, Ltd., a 50.7% owned Bermuda subsidiary that was established to develop and commercialize the Technology internationally; IHI Construction, Ltd., a wholly-owned British Columbia subsidiary that supervises construction activities for its Facility; IHI Developments, Ltd., a wholly-owned British Columbia subsidiary that participates in the development of projects incorporating the Technology; IHI Sales, Ltd., a wholly-owned British Columbia subsidiary that conducts sales activities; IHI Planning, Ltd., a wholly-owned British Columbia subsidiary that conducts planning activities; IHI Manufacturing, Ltd., a wholly-owned British Columbia subsidiary that conducts manufacturing activities; and IHI International Construction, Inc., a 73% owned British Columbia subsidiary that carries on international general contracting, customized for weather and site conditions, on a worldwide basis.
The Company was incorporated in 1987 under the name Wild Horse Industries, Inc. and changed its name to International Hi-Tech Industries, Inc. in 1992.
1. INTERNATIONAL HI TECH INDUSTRIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTERNATIONAL HI TECH INDUSTRIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTERNATIONAL HI TECH INDUSTRIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTERNATIONAL HI TECH INDUSTRIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTERNATIONAL HI TECH INDUSTRIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. International Hi Tech Industries Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of International Hi Tech Industries Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of International Hi Tech Industries Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. International Hi Tech Industries Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. International Hi Tech Industries Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTERNATIONAL HI TECH INDUSTRIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTERNATIONAL HI TECH INDUSTRIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTERNATIONAL HI TECH INDUSTRIES INC. PESTEL ANALYSIS2
8.1. Political Factors
8.2. Economic Factors
8.3. Social Factors
8.4. Technological Factors
8.5. Environmental Factors
8.6. Legal Factors
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
International Hi Tech Industries Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
International Hi Tech Industries Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
International Hi Tech Industries Inc. Major Shareholders
International Hi Tech Industries Inc. History
International Hi Tech Industries Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
International Hi Tech Industries Inc. Offices and Representations
International Hi Tech Industries Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
International Hi Tech Industries Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
International Hi Tech Industries Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
International Hi Tech Industries Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Statistics
International Hi Tech Industries Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
International Hi Tech Industries Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
International Hi Tech Industries Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
International Hi Tech Industries Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
International Hi Tech Industries Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
International Hi Tech Industries Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
International Hi Tech Industries Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
International Hi Tech Industries Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – This section is available when purchasing a report with PESTEL analysis only.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyse what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimising the threats to the organisation.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organisation, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations;
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organisation?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
- Environmental – What environmental ecological and facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?