- The report contains detailed information about Aduddell Industries, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Aduddell Industries, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Aduddell Industries, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Aduddell Industries, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Aduddell Industries, Inc. business.
About Aduddell Industries, Inc.
Aduddell Industries, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the commercial and industrial roofing and re-roofing, specialty roofing metals, waterproofing and concrete restoration, and consulting businesses.
The companys subsidiaries include Aduddell Roofing, Inc.; Aduddell Restoration and Waterproofing, Inc.; and Global Specialty Group, Inc. In addition, the company provides pre-event planning, event management and post-event recovery services for disaster-related activities through its subsidiary Aduddell Enviro & Emergency Management Services, Inc. (E2MS). The company provides internal corporate transportation services through its subsidiary Aduddell Financial Services, Inc., as well as marketing services through its EyeOpener Division.
The company provides a range of commercial roofing services. Its commercial roofing services include re-roofing, restoration and repair, new roof construction, sheet metal fabrication, waterproofing, and emergency post-event response services.
Maintenance: Maintenance involves the physical inspection of an existing roof system to determine its current condition, detect weaknesses and failures and identify any potential future problems. Through a program of regularly scheduled annual or semi-annual inspections, the companys technicians assist owners in protecting their roofing investments by identifying damage in its early stages. Early detection of leaks and roofing system failures makes it possible for the company to repair and extend the life of a roofing system through repair or restoration. It also would also offer a facility management program to coordinate maintenance, repair, restoration and re-roofing as needed.
Repair: Repair is a process where an existing roof system has additions and adjustments made to it, such as caulking, re-coating and repairing penetrations to fix leaks in the roofing system.
Restoration: Restoration involves the major repair of the roofing system, including the repair of penetrations and re-surfacing of the roof to restore it to serviceable condition. The company informs building owners when a roof is approaching the end of its 15-year average life cycle through regularly scheduled maintenance and repair program.
Re-Roofing: Re-roofing is the process of installing a new roof when a roofing system fails. The company performs re-roofing only when all repair and restoration alternatives are deemed incapable of bringing a roof back to serviceable condition, or at the specific request of a customer.
New Construction: New roof construction involves the construction of a variety of roofing systems, including metal roofing systems, built-up roofing membranes and single ply roofing systems. New roof construction coincides with the construction of a new building. New commercial roofing work begins with a proposal request from the building owner, property manager, general contractor or roof consultant. Once a project is awarded, it is conducted in scheduled phases, and progress billings are rendered to the owner of the building before payment, less a retention. Actual field work (ordering of equipment and materials, fabrication or assembly of certain components, delivery of materials and components to the job site, scheduling of work crews and inspection and quality control) is coordinated during these phases. The company provides the materials to be installed as a part of these contracts.
Services Restoration and Waterproofing
The company is an approved applicator of Carlisle, Kelmar, M Brace, Permaquik, Tremco, Sika, Sonneborn, Stellar Mark, Watson Bowman and other repair and waterproofing products. Field technicians are trained and certified in all the repair and waterproofing services that the company provides, such as: Epoxy Coatings, Epoxy Injection, Expansion Joints, Fiber Reinforced Polymers (FRP is often referred to as Carbon Fiber Reinforcement), High Pressure Washing, Hot Fluid Applied Waterproofing, Penetrating Sealers, Post Tension Cable Repair, Grout and Sealing, Shot Blasting, Traffic Coatings, and Urethane Foam Injection.
Concrete repair can include basic, minor repair, chip and patch, multilevel structures, structural full depth, and reinforcement or replacement of steel beams. Waterproofing can be either above or below grade, as well as vertical and horizontal.
Services Emergency Response
The company provides temporary roofing services related to damages caused by different storm events. It partnered with Carothers Construction, Inc. in the emergency response effort for the last two storms.
The company, in 2007, provided commercial roofing services and restoration services to approximately 200 customers. It provides roofing and restoration services to customers having a local, regional and national presence in a range of businesses, including the industrial, office, retail, hospitality, government and educational industries.
The company was founded in 1976. It was formerly known as Lone Wolf Energy, Inc. and changed its name to Zenex Telecom, Inc. in 2001. Further, it changed its name to Zenex International, Inc. in 2002; and to Aduddell Industries, Inc. in 2006.
1. ADUDDELL INDUSTRIES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ADUDDELL INDUSTRIES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ADUDDELL INDUSTRIES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ADUDDELL INDUSTRIES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ADUDDELL INDUSTRIES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Aduddell Industries, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Aduddell Industries, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Aduddell Industries, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Aduddell Industries, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Aduddell Industries, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ADUDDELL INDUSTRIES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ADUDDELL INDUSTRIES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Aduddell Industries, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Aduddell Industries, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Aduddell Industries, Inc. Major Shareholders
Aduddell Industries, Inc. History
Aduddell Industries, Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Aduddell Industries, Inc. Offices and Representations
Aduddell Industries, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Aduddell Industries, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Aduddell Industries, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Aduddell Industries, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
Aduddell Industries, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Aduddell Industries, Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Aduddell Industries, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Aduddell Industries, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Aduddell Industries, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Aduddell Industries, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Aduddell Industries, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Aduddell Industries, Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.