The report generally describes p-pentylphenol, examines its uses, production methods, patterns. P-Pentylphenol market situation is overviewed; p-pentylphenol manufacturers and suppliers with contacts and product range are mentioned in the study.
Furthermore, p-pentylphenol prices in regional markets can be found in the report with regards to countries and companies.
The report also focuses on p-pentylphenol consumers by providing data on companies that use it.
Our research team can supply with valuable information on the following aspects of the market for each chemical product in any country or region:
- present market conditions
- plants’ capacity and production
- amount and structure of demand
- trade operations
- prices in the market
- existing technologies an patterns
- feedstock analysis
- future market development
- p-pentylphenol ranges, trademarks, analogous products, application areas, manufacturing methods
- present p-pentylphenol market conditions, prices
- p-pentylphenol market forecast, estimations
- p-pentylphenol manufacturers, consumers and traders (including contact details)
P-Pentylphenol (CAS 14938-35-3) Market Research Report 2013 contents were prepared and placed on the website in May, 2013. As a special offer the report price was cut and now is as low as US$ 2,650.00. Do not lose the chance to order this Market Report for almost half-price.
1. P-PENTYLPHENOL: GENERAL INFORMATION
1.2. Composition, information on ingredients
1.3. Hazards identification
1.4. Handling and storage
1.5. Toxicological & ecological information
1.6. Transport information
2. P-PENTYLPHENOL END-USE SECTOR
2.1. Application areas
3. P-PENTYLPHENOL MARKET WORLDWIDE. MANUFACTURERS AND SUPPLIERS OF P-PENTYLPHENOL (INCLUDING CONTACT DETAILS).
3.1. Manufacturers of p-pentylphenol
3.1.3. North America
3.2. Suppliers of p-pentylphenol
3.2.3. North America
4. CURRENT P-PENTYLPHENOL MARKET PRICES
4.3. North America
5. P-PENTYLPHENOL CONSUMERS
*Please note that P-Pentylphenol (CAS 14938-35-3) Market Research Report 2013 is a half ready publication. It only requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from Publisher’s databases and other sources. This updating process takes 3-5 business days after order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. Please also note that we do not charge for such an updating procedure. Business Analytic Center (BAC) has information for more than 25,000 different chemicals available but it is impossible to have all reports updated immediately. That is why it takes 3-5 days to update a report after an order is received.
|Appearance:||Colorless liquid with a phenol-like odor.|