P-chlorophenylacetic acid (CAS 1878-66-6) Market Research Report 2013 aims at providing comprehensive data on p-chlorophenylacetic acid market globally and regionally (Europe, Asia, North America, Latin America etc.)
The report includes p-chlorophenylacetic acid description, covers its application areas, manufacturing methods, patterns. It captures p-chlorophenylacetic acid market trends, pays close attention to p-chlorophenylacetic acid manufacturers and names suppliers.
Besides, the report provides p-chlorophenylacetic acid prices in regional markets.
In addition to the above the report determines p-chlorophenylacetic acid consumers.
We can supply with valuable information on the following positions for each chemical product in any country or region:
- current market situation
- capacity and production volumes
- amount and structure of demand
- export and import
- market prices trends
- existing technologies an patterns
- feedstock analysis
- future market development
- p-chlorophenylacetic acid ranges, trademarks, analogous products, application areas, manufacturing methods
- present p-chlorophenylacetic acid market conditions, prices
- p-chlorophenylacetic acid market forecast, estimations
- p-chlorophenylacetic acid manufacturers, consumers and traders (including contact details)
P-chlorophenylacetic acid (CAS 1878-66-6) Market Research Report 2013 contents were worked out and placed on the website in May, 2013. As a special offer the report price was cut and now is as low as US$ 2,650.00. Do not lose the chance to order this Market Report for almost half-price.
1. P-CHLOROPHENYLACETIC ACID: GENERAL INFORMATION
1.2. Composition, information on ingredients
1.3. Hazards identification
1.4. Handling and storage
1.5. Toxicological & ecological information
1.6. Transport information
2. P-CHLOROPHENYLACETIC ACID END-USE SECTOR
2.1. Application areas
3. P-CHLOROPHENYLACETIC ACID MARKET WORLDWIDE. MANUFACTURERS AND SUPPLIERS OF P-CHLOROPHENYLACETIC ACID (INCLUDING CONTACT DETAILS).
3.1. Manufacturers of p-chlorophenylacetic acid
3.1.3. North America
3.2. Suppliers of p-chlorophenylacetic acid
3.2.3. North America
4. CURRENT P-CHLOROPHENYLACETIC ACID MARKET PRICES
4.3. North America
5. P-CHLOROPHENYLACETIC ACID CONSUMERS
*Please note that P-chlorophenylacetic acid (CAS 1878-66-6) Market Research Report 2013 is a half ready publication. It only requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from Publisher’s databases and other sources. This updating process takes 3-5 business days after order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. Please also note that we do not charge for such an updating procedure. Business Analytic Center (BAC) has information for more than 25,000 different chemicals available but it is impossible to have all reports updated immediately. That is why it takes 3-5 days to update a report after an order is received.
|Product Name:||P-chlorophenylacetic acid|
Benzeneacetic acid, 4-chloro-
P-CHLORO PHENYL ACETIC ACID
|Appearance:||White to cream solid.|